23- meant to be

He stared walking us forward, and we almost tripped over each others legs. I felt a curtain his my face making me flinch slightly. There were little traces of light coming through calebs fingers, but other than that I couldn't see anything.

"Okay, three... two... one.." he said, before removing his hands from my face.

I allowed my eyes to adjust to the brightness, and saw a huge fish tank infront of us. It looked empty though.

"What is it?" I asked, trying to see if anything was there.

"Just wait" he replied. It took a little while, but pretty soon, I saw a splash from the top, I looked up, to see a dolphin swimming around the top. It looked so adorable, playing with a couple of toys that were also in the water.

"Oh my god it's amazing!" I yelled. It swam down to the bottom and saw me and Caleb. It swam towards us, and I placed my hand in the glass, staring at it in awe. It nudged it's nose against where my hand was against the glass, before swimming back up to the top.

"I'm guessing you like it" Caleb laughed, and I screamed a yes, jumping into a hug. He laughed and spun me around before placing me back on my feet.

"Look through this curtain" he said, walking through it. I followed, seeing another huge tank, this one filled with all sorts of different fish. There were tiny ones, huge ones, colourful ones, dull ones. Any fish you could think of would be in this tank.

"Wow, I didn't know there were so many different types of fish" I laughed looking at them all.

"I know right. Look! That ones you!" He laughed, pointing to a fish that looked kind of like a grey version of dory. I smacked him and mumbled a shut up, but laughed none the less. I spotted one with a huge head and tiny body and laughed pointing at it.

"That ones you!" I told him, making him laugh aswell. The two fishes we had both pointed out swam towards each other, and they kind of cuddled? Can fish cuddle? Well if they could that what they did. Caleb laughed awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck, and my cheeks tinged red. God, this felt like we were in some sort of Wattpad book.

I looked over at him and saw him staring at me. He had moved closer without me even realising it. He was less than a meter away from me. I noticed how we were both leaning in, and I didn't even realise until we were inches away form each other.

"Looks like it was fate" he whispered, before placing his lips on mine. It felt like fireworks had exploded in my stomach. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck as his arms went around my waist. I could feel tingles all around my body, even at the back of my head. 

We pulled away, staring at each other.

"It was meant to be" I giggled, before kissing him again.