Twentyeight🌻

Louis pulled up outside Harry's, he was so excited, the nerves he had felt the previous night had vanished. He was finally seeing Harry again, the boy who had been clouding his thoughts since they met, the inspiration behind his new music, the boy who was too beautiful to ever forget.

He didn't normally act like this at all, not being one to ever have 'crushes' or fall for someone so quickly, but here he was, walking up the steps and knocking on Harry's door.

Harry had been sat on the sofa for the past twenty minutes, stressing about everything- he was just so nervous. I mean, he was meeting Louis' family, that was a massive deal! Niall had just gotten in and he and Zayn just kept reassuring him that everything would be fine.

The next thing they knew, the door had sounded, Harry looked over at his two best mates wide eyed, realising then just who was on the other side of the wooden structure. Taking a deep breath before practically being shoved in the direction of the door by Niall, he slowly opened it.

There Louis was, a smile plastered on his face as Harry came into view. Louis honestly looked so amazing, even if he was just in casual attire, he wore a pair of black skinny jeans, a loose black tee hidden beneath a navy jacket, that he had paired with a matching Adidas cap.

Louis took in all he could of the green eyed boy, who was slightly hidden behind the door, Harry was definitely a sight for sore eyes

Louis took in all he could of the green eyed boy, who was slightly hidden behind the door, Harry was definitely a sight for sore eyes. His hair fell flawlessly across his forehead, his eyes were a incredible bright green and his plump lips were the perfect shade of pink.

Louis had seen Harry's post earlier but seeing him up close in person was another story. He was wearing a live aid T-shirt from a benefit concert, along with fitted, grey, checkered trousers, and a pair of black old skool vans, he looked so effortlessly beautiful.

"Hey Hazza

"Hey Hazza. Ready to go?" Louis greeted him with a warm smile.

"Hey! I'm ready, just gotta grab my bag and say goodbye, you can come in if you want." Harry grinned opening the door wider so Louis could slip by.

The two entered the living room to find Zayn and Niall bickering about what film to watch on the telly.

"I've not even left yet and everything's already falling apart!" Harry joked making Louis chuckle slightly, while his two friends just rolled their eyes at him.