Part 4

Alex Morgan lays in her bed pondering the previous days' events. Since the beginning of the school year, the Captain of the boy's soccer team, Servando Carrasco had been asking her to go out with him and she had continually turned him down until something told her to say yes to his invitation to a party on the weekend.

"I'll pick you up at 8," Servando replied after she finally said yes.

Servando was cute, popular, the Captain of the soccer team, his parents and family were well known in the area and pretty much had everything going for him, except the fact that he was a guy. Alex had been struggling recently with the realization that perhaps the reason she didn't want to go out with any of the number of guys who were continually hitting on her and asking her out was that she just wasn't interested in guys, in general. So, why did she accept his invitation to the party? It'll be fine she tells herself as she climbs out of her bed minutes before her alarm is scheduled to go off for school.

She turns the alarm off and then goes about choosing her clothes for the day and laying them on her bed, before heading to the bathroom to grab a shower. Once she gets to the bathroom, she finds the door closed and can hear the shower already going.

Damn it! She realizes that one of her sisters beat her to the hot water. "Hurry up, I need to get ready for school and I really have to pee!"

She hears a voice belonging to her sister Jeni yell back, "Chill, Lex, I'm almost done."

"You got two minutes, otherwise I'm coming in and flushing the toilet on you."

"Fine, I'm out." Alex laughs when she hears the water turn off and then her sister emerges from the steamy room in a towel, "All yours, but I used all the hot water."

"You're such a jerk sometimes Jeni." Jeni shrugs before making her way down the hall and into her bedroom to finish getting herself ready for the day.

Alex heads in and goes about doing what she needs to do to get herself ready for the day ahead.

Heading downstairs she finds her parents both sitting down at the table enjoying their morning cup of coffee before heading to work.

"Morning, Mom, Dad."

"Morning, Alex." Alex grabs herself some cereal and a banana and sits down with her parents.

"Would it be okay if I went to a party this weekend?"

"With who, where and will there be adults around?" Alex shakes her head at her Mother's questions before answering them, "With Servando Carrasco, at someone named John's house and I'm not sure."

"Are Christen and Ali attending the party as well?"

"I don't know, I could always ask."

"You do that, I know that Ali will make sure you behave yourself, unlike last time."

"Mom, c'mon, stop making it out to be such a big deal."

"Alex, receiving a call from the police informing you that your daughter was apprehended underage drinking at a party is a big deal. You're lucky the Police Chief and your father are such good friends otherwise that could have gone on your permanent record."

"I know, and I've told you a million times already that I didn't know the punch was spiked until I had already drank it."

"And we believe you, that's why you only lost your car privileges for two weeks rather than longer."

"Fine, I'll make sure that the girls join me this time."

"Very well. Now you better be on your way or else you'll be late for school."