Part 6

Ali wakes up to her alarm and after laying there for a few minutes, collects what she needs and heads into her washroom to grab a shower and get dressed.

As the water runs down her toned body, Ali can't help but think of her fellow cheerleaders and wonder if there are any of the girls who might be up for having a secret encounter with the Head Cheerleader, and President of the Student Body. The more she thinks about it, the more she gets worked up and soon she is putting the pulsing shower head to work. She moans out loud as the orgasm ripples through her.

She washes herself off as she regains her bearings and then shuts the water off, stepping out into the steamy room. She wipes away the steam from the mirror and looks at herself, dreading the feeling of another day acting like all is good in Ali and Brent land.

To the average person, their relationship is one pulled right out of a storybook, where the knight in shining armour rescues the princess, from the monsters and perhaps that was the case when they met at the age of 4, but now Brent is the monster that she needs saving from.

Brent's family had moved down the street from the Krieger family when he was 5 and Ali 4 and they quickly bonded over their love of the swings and slides at the nearby park. One day while young Ali was playing, some boys came along and started bullying her, pushing her down and making her cry. Brent seeing what was going on came running to save her and ended up with a black eye and a girlfriend in the process.

After witnessing Brent's act of heroism, Debbie Krieger invited Brent and his family over for supper. They soon become the best of friends with Ali and Brent's Mom Chair and Co-Chairing, several fundraisers a year while their husbands made money in the ever-growing computer and technology industry.

It was often the discussion around the supper table that once both completed University, they would be married and Ali would become a stay at home Mom to their perfect children.

Ali could only shake head and go along with their plans for her future. Everyone thought it was such a great plan, but those few people that Ali held close to her knew it wasn't what she wanted.

Her older brother and confidant, Kyle had often attempted to provide interference with the relationship and plans with the result being he was no longer welcome to attend "Family" dinners when Brent and his family were in attendance and he was moved into his own apartment away from the family home. Ali and Kyle also attributed him being moved away from the home as a means to keep the openly gay sibling away from those the Krieger parents deemed to be important.

After packing a change of clothes in her bag, Ali fixed her hair and made sure her Cheerleading outfit was perfect; because it just wouldn't do, if it wasn't!

Heading downstairs, her Mother dished her out some breakfast.

"Big game today, is Brent excited?"

"Yeah, there is supposed to be a ton of scouts at the game today."

"Cheryl was telling me that the D1 schools are all lining up in hopes of securing his services for their teams next season; he shouldn't have any problem, going wherever he wants to."

Ali finishes eating and looking at her phone is thankful that Christen and her ride should be arriving very shortly to pick her up.

Ali hands her dish to her Mom, "I'll see you later."

"Your father and I are coming to the game to cheer Brent on."

"I guess I'll see you at the game then." Ali collects her stuff and heads out the front door, walking towards the familiar Range Rover sitting at the curb.