Part 13

Christen smiles and nods, "So, you're the Ashlyn, that Ali hasn't stopped talking about since the party."

Ashlyn shrugs, "I guess so."

Ali stands up, "Don't mind her Ash, so how do you and Tobin know each other?"

"Tobs, you got this?" Ashlyn looks at her friend.

"Soccer and school."

"What my friend isn't telling you is that she is a magician on the soccer field and that she made me look really bad on the first day of tryouts for our school team, by scoring on every shot she took."

"You were pretty mad about that, I don't even know how we became friends afterwards."

"I seem to recall KO bugging you to teach her how to do some of your tricks and then gradually we started to hanging together and now we're stuck with each other."

Tobin smiles and nods which makes Alex's smile grow even larger as she watches the girl.

Ali looks at them, "Sorry, but who is KO?"

Christen laughs, "I got this one, KO, is Kelley O'Hara."

Ali looks questioningly at Christen and Christen nods to indicate that yes it's the same Kelley that she is interested in.

"Anyways, Tobs it's getting late, we should get the tire changed and head home. It's been nice meeting and seeing you again."

Tobin slowly gets up, not really feeling the need to make a quick exit or leave Alex.

Alex looks at Tobin, "Would it be alright if I gave you a hug, Tobin?" Tobin turns and looks at her beautiful blue eyes, smiles and nods. Alex wraps her arms around her and Tobin does the same to Alex. They separate and Alex walks with Tobin to the door, "Umm, Tobin, do you think I could watch you play sometime?" Tobin smiles, "We have a game this week on Wednesday, you could come to that."

"Okay, I'll see you Wednesday."

Tobin follows Ashlyn out the door, to her truck and they drive away as Alex watches on from the open door.

"Lex, you okay?"

"Huh? What?"

"I asked if you were okay."

"I'm definitely, gay, okay!" Alex laughs as she says it causing Ali and Christen to bust out laughing with her.

Christen wraps her arm around Alex, "I totally get it now why you were feeling Tobin, she's hot and girl, she couldn't take her eyes off of you."

"She is definitely hot and it feels like she's got a nice body underneath her clothes too."

"Uh-huh now we know why you asked to hug her, you wanted to feel her up."

Alex rolls her eyes, "It was also because I wanted to smell her, is that weird?"

"A little, yeah, but how'd she smell?"

"Like fast food, vanilla and baby powder. I liked it."

"Tobs?" "Hello, Earth to Tobin."

Tobin looks at Ashlyn, "What?"

"I asked if you could shine the flashlight so that I could actually see what I'm doing."

Tobin moves the flashlight so that Ash can finish changing the tire. "All done. I'll follow back to the shop and give you a ride home, you don't need to be on your bike this late at night.

"Thanks, Ash, I owe you big time."

"You do, don't worry I'll have Dave send the bill for the tire and road service to your boss. Now, let's get back, Hope is waiting for me."