Part 9

Ash hands cups to Tobin and Kelley, "Drink up, bitches! Cheers! Be good and use protection!"

They raise their Red cups up and take a drink before making their way inside and around the crowded house.

Immediately Ashlyn locks eyes and takes notices of a couple of girls off to the side and makes her way over to them, leaving Tobin and Kelley to fend for themselves.

Kelley and Tobin have a few drinks and dance around, enjoying the music and each other's company until Kelley is pulled away to join in a game of Beer pong.

Tobin watches her play for a bit before getting bored and deciding to see if she can find a willing partner for a little fun on the evening. Soon she finds herself making out with a brunette, and they decide to take it upstairs. Unfortunately for Tobin as they make their way towards the stairs, the brunette is dragged away from her by a guy, who proceeds to begin yelling at her. Tobin not wanting to listen or deal with the drama, quickly moves away from the situation. She looks around for Ashlyn but is unable to find the blonde in the crowd and assumes that she is probably already getting down to business somewhere.

Ashlyn and a random girl, after having their way with each other, redress, kiss and then go their separate ways.

As she exits the bedroom, an attractive brunette and her soon to be partner quickly take her place in the bedroom and shut the door before getting down to business.

She can't help but think of the brunette and wish she would have gotten to her first, cause damn, she was fine, but Ashlyn doesn't do sloppy seconds, so she'll have to wait for another chance to get with her.

Deciding she needs another drink, Ashlyn makes her way downstairs to secure a Red cup as she heads towards the area, she hears someone yell, "Get your hands off of me, let go!" And decides to check it out, seeing two guys from her neck of the woods harassing an attractive girl, she pulls them back and tells them to get lost. The guys give her a look before making themselves scarce.

Seeing the girl in front of her fighting back tears, Ashlyn can't help but approach her to see if she is okay or needs help.

When the woman is unable to respond, Ashlyn gently takes her hand and suggests they go outside and get some air.

Getting a better look at the gorgeous woman in front of her with amazing tiger eyes, Ashlyn can't help but feel like she needs to stay and help her.

"I'm really sorry about them, they're pretty good guys, except apparently when they drink and see a beautiful woman in front of them."

The woman cracks a small smile, "Thank you for helping me."

"You're welcome, I'm Ashlyn, but everyone calls me Ash. And you are?"

"Ali."

"It's nice to meet you, Ali. Are you here by yourself or is there someone inside who will be looking for you, like a boyfriend?"

Ashlyn asks the question hoping that Ali will come right out and say she isn't here with a boyfriend and waits for the response.

"I actually came here with a couple of friends. I should send them a message and let them know where I am." Ali takes her phone, and Ashlyn watches as she types on the screen and then sends her message.

"Would you like me to stay with you until they come?"

Ali smiles, "Could you please?"

Ashlyn smiles and nods. Noticing that Ali is shivering, she stands up from the bench where they are sitting, "I'll be right back."