New school year

avani and I have been best friend's since who knows how long. We are just so inseparable. People usually don't like me because am "less prettier" than her. I mean she's a good person,but I don't understand why they like her more than me. This is our second year in high school first day of school and to be honest am kinda excited. Who knows what is gonna happen. Avani usually comes and picks me up in the morning.

I get ready put on a black crop top with little flowers and matching joggers I put on my Jordans and put on a bit of make-up to look okay. I than put on the other things I need and head downstairs.

Mom:Hey sweetheart are you excited for your first day of school?

Nat:well yeah kinda, I miss avani a lot though. I said with a small sad kinda smile

Mom: didn't you see her like last week? She said with a small giggle

Nat:let's not speak of that. I said laughing

I soon here a car horn and I go to the front door to see Avani's car.

Nat:Mom!!! Avani's here, I gotta go!

Mom: okay! Have a wonderful first day at school! Love you!

Nat:love you too!

I soon make my way to Avani's car and soon get in. She puts on our music playlist and start having a conversation while we dance and play around.

Avani: I missed you Soo much!

Nat:me too,but you know who you miss the most though?

Avani:who?

Nat: Anthony. I said in a annoying voice and smiled at her.

Avani:Shut up! She said while laughing

Nat:It's true!

We continue to play and dance along untill we get to the school parking lot. We parked the car and started making our way in. We saw the boys Anthony,Payton,Josh, Jackson,and Griffin as we made are way in.

Griffin:hey Natalie you miss me?
I turned around and saw him right behind me.

Nat:sure we can say that! I said while giving him a hug and giggling

We all gave each other hugs and talked about our summer.

Anthony:where is chase and Noen?

Griffin:they said they where on there way you know there slow!

We all laughed and I soon layed an eye on this one boy down the hall. He's eyes where blue and his hair was puffy. He looked so cute. I guess I dazed off because Griffin quickly noticed.

Griffin:oop I see you checking out the new kid huh?

Nat:what? Nooo!

Avani:you where druling for him sweetheart!

Nat:was not! I said while blushing.

Anthony:yeah she was. he said while giving me a smirk

Nat:y'all mean for that! I said with a small giggle.

Josh:But you know it's true!

Nat:Shut up! I said laughing

The Ring of a bell went off which ment we had to go to first period. Griffin, Avani,and I soon went to our home room teacher since we had the same home room.

Avani:we made it! She's says while jumping on my back.

Griffin:a bit late! He says as he giggles

Nat:well we're here right? I said as I tried to catch avani who was on my back.

Griffin:well yours right we don't wanna be here anyways.

We all laughed and went inside and took a seat in the back. I noticed the cute boy was in my home room. I couldn't help but blush. I talked to Avani to get him out my head.

Avani:Nat is everything okay?

Nat:umm yeah it's just something's on my mind...

Griffin:like what? He asked

Nat:ummm nevermind..

I didn't want to tell them it would be pretty obvious they would make a big deal about it. The teacher Ms.Rogers started to take roll call.

Ms.Rogers: Griffin?

Griffin:Here!

Ms.Rogers: Avani?

Avani:Here!

Ms.rogers:Natalie?

Nat: Huh? Wait am here!

The boy turned around and looked at me and giggled. I couldn't believe I just made a fool of myself in front of him.

Ms.Rogers:Jaden?

Jaden:Here!

Nat:so his name is Jaden? I said to myself
I guess he heard me because he turned around and winked at me....