partttt23 if am correct:)

Jaden's pov: I made my way to the jewelry shop right after I ate the spaghetti Natalie made me. It was good. I was looking for a pretty ring.i wanted to promise her that I wouldn't brake her heart again and no matter how mad I was I would always love her no matter what.

I looked and looked for something beautiful. Nothing really cought my attention until I got on the other side of the store.

It was a Pretty diamond heart ring. I loved it. I fell in love with it and I know she would too. I ask to guy if I could see it and he gave it to me.

 I ask to guy if I could see it and he gave it to me

That was perfect.

Jaden:how much is this?

Guy:780$

Jaden:I'll take it!
I say smiling.

Guy:good choice.
He said grabbing the ring.
I watched as he cleaned it and put it in its little box. He then put it in its little bag. I paid and went to Target.

I wanted to buy a teddy bear and some flowers with some candy.
I walked around and found some Rose's (red) and I bought different kinds of snacks. All I needed was a teddy bear. I went to find one and one cought me attention. It was a big teddy bear that said I love you babe on it. I smiled and picked it up.
I grabbed a card and I left to go pay.

cashier:who's the special lady?

Jaden:my girlfriend!

Cashier:awww you take care of her.

Jaden:I promise I will....
I smiled.

I payed and put everything in my car. I called Natalie and told her to go upstairs. When she did I quickly set up everything. I grabbed the flowers and the bag of candy while the teddy bear was sitting on the floor. It was to big for me to hold. I called her and she started to come down the stairs smiling and looking at me so confused. I laughed she's the one.......

Natalie's pov:Jaden called me downstairs. I was scared was he ganna try to scare me? I walked down and see Jaden holding a bag of snacks and some flowers. He had another bag in his other hand. There was a big teddy bear one to ground.

Nat: Jaden what's this?
I say smiling.

Jaden:it's for you....
I looked at him.

Nat:awww Jaden.....

Jaden:here!
He said giving you the Rose's And the snacks.

Nat:Jaden enough Amma cry!

Jaden:well that's not the best part yet so hang on!

I looked at him.

Jaden:here put the stuff on the table.
He said moving everything.

I did as he said and looked at him. He bended down like if he was going to ask me something.

Nat:Jaden?

Jaden:I promise you that you are my one and only.... You are the most amazing person I've ever met and I'm so in love with you. The first day I met you was one of the best days of my life.... I remembered how you used to stair at me in class or help me do my projects at your house only to end up cuddling on the couch..... I have found those memories the best days of my life ..... I promise on day this would happen again where you see me on one knee and asking for your hand and marriage.... That's ganna be a fun one!
He said giggling.

Jaden:I promise you the world.... I don't want anything in this world but you right now and I know one day we could look back to this with our kids and think, we were crazy....
He said smiling. A tear rolled down his check And so did yours.

Jaden:I promise that just because we fight doesn't mean we can still work together. Life is just a trap.... You gatta wait for the things you love! And I think I found the girl right in front of me....
He pulled out a ring.

Jaden: would you take this promise ring and promise for the rest of our life to love me as much to love you?
He said smiling and crying.

I was crying. Not sad tears happy ones. What did I do to deserve him I thought to myself.

Nat:I promise Jaden!
I said smiling and wiping my tears.

He put the beautiful ring on my finger. I couldn't help but let out all my tears.

Nat:I love you Jaden ...
I say picking him up and crying and hugging him.

Jaden:i love you more... I can't wait to start our future together!
He said kissing me.

We stayed like that for awhile and to be honest I wouldn't change a thing about Jaden. He was perfect,kind, handsome, hard working, intelligent, cuddly, and last but not least loving....
I wouldn't change a single thing about him he made me feel like I was on top of the world. He made me feel like a princess even tho I was the most ugliest girl alive.

Someday I will look back at this and remember. I would probably cry and smile. I wouldn't change a thing.....

Jaden:let's go cuddle on the couch!
He said carrying me.

Nat:okay!
I said hugging him.

We lay down on the couch. We put on a movie and soon ordered dinner. We played around and laughed. I posted on Instagram.

Natalie_gray

Liked by luvAnthony and thousands of others

Liked by luvAnthony and thousands of others. Natalie_gray:@jadenhossler sometimes happiness finds you.
Comments disabled

We soon get our food and started eating. After some time we went back to the couch. We were watching the movie when I felt Jaden kiss my neck.

Nat:J-Jaden.....

Jaden smirked and continued
Nat:J-Jaden stop teasing me.....
I say grabbing his neck

I feel for him hard right then and there. I was one lucky girl.....

Jaden:why don't we take this upstairs?
He said whispering in my ear
I blushed.

Nat:my pleasure!

And ummmm yeah we went upstairs and you know what happened!

______________________________________

(A/N : HA am back and I might finish this book soon maybe if I'm lucky I'll make a season 2! I really do enjoy writing for y'all!
Hope you had a great day or night and don't forget to be nice to each other ( ◜‿◝ )♡ )