part27😽

Natalie's pov: I woke up the next day and the first thing I felt was to throw up again. I ran to the restroom and vomited.

I felt sick again for some reason but my mind was on the boys. I cleaned myself and did my business and walked downstairs and made breakfast for them they had spend the night. I was looking for the boys because they were not in the bed rooms. I walked inside our game room and saw Jaden and Griffin on the couch and payton on a little beanbag chair that we had. I covered them up and walked downstairs again.

I started to clean up the bed room and slowly made my way downstairs. I heard one of the boys wake up and make there way to the living room. it was griffin.

Griffin: good morning.... 

he said in a sleepy voice.

Nat: Good morning griffffy!!!

Griffin:how you feeling?

Nat:sick.....

Griffin:hmmmm maybe it was something you ate?

Nat:maybe?

I heard payton and jaden walking down the stairs.

pay: hey sis

jaden:hey babe!

Payton and Jaden where distant with each other and didn't make eye contact.

Griffin: yall still mad?

Nat: huh?

pay:im not but Jae is being a bitch about it still even tho he yelled at me!

Nat: Jaden really? why would you guys fight just forgive each other yall are my boys, I cant have yall fighting!

Jaden: only if he says sorry first!

Pay:ahhhh im not playing with you im hungry!

Payton walked away from Jaden and sat in front of Jaden next to griffin.  Jaden looked at me and gave me the look and wispier something to me.

Jaden: Did You See That?!?!

Nat: Jae calm down you're both acting like babies!

Jaden: IM NOT?!?!

Pay: shut the fuck up Jaden im trying to eat and talk to Griffin!

they looked at each other dead in the eye and Griffin got up.

Griffin: why are yall still fighting say sorry both at yall at the same time just shut up already yall act worse then me when I don't get my nap on a Monday afternoon!  just shut up!!!!!!

we all looked at griffin shocked that he yelled at the Boys,But I was glade he shut theses kids up! Payton got up and grabbed his hoddie. he gave me a tight hug and grabbed his keys he walked out and left.

Griffin: BRuh what about meeeeeeeee?!?!?!

Jaden: stay with us! hes being a bitch!

Nat: Jaden be nice!

Jaden:its true?!?!?!?

Nat: I don't care you still got to be nice hes my brother!

i walked out the room and left into the game room. i went onto Instagram after some time and saw that Payton and Jaden posted old pictures of themselves with dumb captions....

 i went onto Instagram after some time and saw that Payton and Jaden posted old pictures of themselves with dumb captions