After class

Jaden's pov:
As soon as the bell ring I made sure I was the first out of the class. I dashed out of class and waited by the door. I saw Natalie. I looked at her and smiled and asked if we could talk.

She blushed and said okay. I started of by introducing myself.

Jaden:Hello I'm jaden.

Nat: I'mNatalie!

I giggled at how loud she was.

Nat:am sorry ig I'm just nervous..

Jaden: about?

We started to walk to our next class. We had the same 2nd period too.

Nat:ummm nevermind..

She looked at the ground and smiled.

Jaden:you know you don't have to be nervous around me right? I said with a small giggle

Nat:yeah I know. She said as she giggled

She was perfect I thought to myself. We soon got to class and sat down next to each other. We played around and laughed like crazy.

Natalie's pov: after class I just had the picture of Jaden winking at me in my head... It played over and over just like my mind was just playing games with me.

When the bell rang I got my bag and said good bye to Griffin and Avani since they both had the same class upstairs. When I walked out I saw Jaden by the door.

Jaden:Hey can we talk for a little bit?

Nat:okay.. I said while blushing and smiling.

Jaden: I'm Jaden.

Nat: I'm Natalie!

He giggled at how loud I was.

Nat: I'm sorry I guess am just nervous...

Jaden:About?

We started walking to our 2nd period

Nat: ummmm Nevermind...

I looked at the ground and couldn't help but blush.

Jaden: you do know you don't have to be nervous around me right? He said with a small giggle.

Nat:yeah I know,I said as a gave him a small giggle back.

I couldn't stop thinking about him. Why would he want to talk to me? Am just a retard I said in my head. We got to second period and sat together. We played around and laughed at the unnecessary things.

Time skip: it was finally time to get out of this living hell. I was going to my locker when I got stopped by Payton.

Payton: hey umm are you coming over tonight or tomorrow?

Nat:umm idk I think it's tonight.

Payton:okay I thought so,my dad keeps saying it's tomorrow. He says with a small giggle.

Nat:ight payton. I said while giving him a small giggle. I'll see you later with my mom.

Payton:okay bye!

He leaves and I soon get a tap on my shoulder. I thought it was avani.

Nat:Hey avani am heading to the car in a bit you crackhead! I said with a giggle.

Jaden:well then I'll see you then, he said with a chuckle.

Nat:ohh sorry I thought you where my Friend avani, I say as a laugh.

Jaden smiled at me then gave me his phone.

Jaden:can I please get your number? If you want not a forcement, he said as he winked at me.

Nat:I smiled and said sure.

I wrote my number down and put my name as "Bb Natalie🌹" he did the same and put his name as "Bb Jden🌹"

Nat:you forgot the A silly.

Jaden:i know

We both laughed.

Nat:well I got to go,I'll see you later

Jaden:Ight, I'll text you!

Nat: okay,I said as I smiled and looked at the ground.

Jaden:ight bye, he said as he winked.

We both went our own ways and soon went home.