the dream....

Recap:You give them both a hug and leave the living room to your bathroom... TBC...

I was in my own world. I was seeing things that I haven't seen in a long time. I saw myself as the girl I am today.

Uncle max:hey sweetie I missed you!

Nat: I missed you too!

You both hug.

Uncle:I seen you met a boy called Jaden?

Nat:yeah where just friends!...

Uncle:No y'all are not! You both like each other. He says with a giggle.

Nat:nahhh!

You both hug and laugh. You see a huge shadow above you.

Nat: uncle max what's that?

Uncle:it's a WA-........

You feel someone shake you. You gasp then cough a couple times.

Jaden:are you okay? Natalie talk to me!

I couldn't move. I opened my eyes completely and understand it was all a dream. I felt a wave of fear. You look at Jaden.

Jaden: Natalie?

A tear rolled down your check.

Nat:i-i need p-paytonn

I stuttered and tired not to cry. Jaden leaves the room and you text avani.

Text***

Nat:hey can I come over?...

Avani:yeah what's wrong?

Nat: another dream I feel like Amma get another panic attack....

Avani:it's better for you to stay home right now. Take deep breaths and drink water. I will send Anthony to come get you okay?

Nat:okay thanks! Love you

Avani:love you too!.

End****

The boys come in and you start to shake and feel cold. You felt like it was hard to breathe.

Pay:what's wrong?

Nat:i-i had an- another drea-m....

Pay:oh shit! Umm okay... Umm do you need water or anything?!?

You shake your head no and turn to see Jaden sitting on your bed confused.

Nat:A-Anthony is C-coming to pick me up...

Jaden:it's late!....

Pay: Natalie...

Nat:I need avani....

Pay:okay...

Jaden was confused. He looked at me then at Payton. He got up and left to the kitchen.

Nat:Jaden?...

Pay:he needs his time ....

Nat:o-okay....

You pack a bag and head downstairs when Anthony gets there. Anthony hugs you tightly.

Nat: payton are you ganna come?

Pay:Umm no Amma stay.

Nat:okay! What about you Jaden?

Jaden:sure...

Nat:okay let's go...

You all get in the car and leave.

After about 10 minutes you get to Anthony's house. You been here so many times to the fact that his parents even had a room for you. Anthony was an only child and you and Anthony been best friend's too.