At home

Avani dropped me off at home and I went inside. My mom was in the kitchen walking back in forth.

Nat:mom are you okay?

Mom: yeah it's just that am getting kinda nervous...

Nat:why?

Mom:do you not remember? We are going out with payton and his dad tonight.

Nat:ohh I totally forgot about that I said.

Mom:go get dress we are about to leave.

Nat:mom after dinner,am I ganna stay with payton or am I coming back home?

Mom:did payton say it was okay?

Nat:yes mom!

Mom:okay you can stay,but I don't want y'all up to late!

Nat: ight mom!

I put on a black dress

I put on some light make-up and put on my slip on black vans

I put on some light make-up and put on my slip on black vans. I pack some extra clothes and things I need and head downstairs.

We soon drive to paytons house. When we get there we knock on the door and payton opens it.

Pay:Hello come inside!

Mom:you look nice payton.

Pay:thank you,you look nice too.

I run up to payton and hug him.

Nat:Payton!!!! Guess what!

Pay:what?

Nat:I have a crush on a boy in school..

Pay: is it Jaden?

Nat:umm maybe? Idk,I say as I giggle.

We both laugh. My mom was in the bathroom,so she couldn't here us. We finally went to dinner in paytons Dad's car and we where all kinda crazy. When we get there we all ate and joked around. My mom and Parker (payton dads fake name)
Where playing around untill they just got quite. They been going out for a long time now which means me and payton are like brothers.

I see Parker get on one knee. Payton was to busy playing with his fork and napkins. I kicked him under the table to look at me. I then make a sign to look and my mom and his dad.

Parker: I know we have been going out for a long time now,and payton and Natalie get along so good... Would you make a the happiest person alive and Mary me?

Savannah (mom) : yes!!!

They both kissed and me and payton and the whole restaurant clapped. I was fill with thoughts, of how Parker was going to be my step dad,and payton is going to be my brother.
Both of them are still young my mom is 32 and Parker is 34 there just two years apart.

After we finish we go home and we spend the night at paytons house.

I woke up the next morning in paytons bed and payton was on the floor. He looked comfortable since he had so may layers of blankets. I honestly don't know why he didn't sleep with me. Anyways I made my way to the bathroom and took a shower. I did my hair put on my outfit and made my way back to the room. I woke up payton so he could get ready. I walk downstairs to see my mom and my soon to be step-dad in the living room.

Nat: good morning !

Parker: good morning!

Mom:where's Payton?

Nat:hes- I got interrupted.

Pay:am here!

I point as he comes down the stairs.

My mom giggled.

Parker:do y'all need me to drive y'all?

Nat:No thanks, Avani is coming to pick us up!

Mom:okay go eat something before y'all head out!

Pay:okay.

Me and payton play around and through cereal into each other's mouth trying to catch it. We looked retarded but we where having fun. I soon here a knock on the door and it was Avani.

Nat: hey Avani do you want cereal? I Said as payton through the box at my head. We all laughed.

Avani:sure!

We all ate and made our way to school