Jaden

Jaden's pov: today was the first day of school. I didn't feel like getting up but I mean when do I ever? I got up and jumped in the shower to wake me up. I finished up in there and put on some black pants and a white shirt. I put on my hoddie and walked downstairs.

Jaden:Hey dad!

JD (Jaden's dad) :Hey son how you feeling?

Jaden:well tired like always. I told him while looking at the ground.

JD:look am sorry we had to move. It was all for you I promise.

Jaden:it's okay dad but I got to go I don't wanna be late.

I drove by myself all the way to my new school to be honest I was excited but also scared. I met tow boys already chase and Noen they told me to wait for them by my locker. I made my way through a group of guys hugging tow girls. They looked happy. But one of the girls stood out... The one with the back crop top. I don't know why, but she just stood out of the group. I made my way over and found the boys. We talked and stuff and soon made our way to my home room class.

I give them a handshake and go inside. I sit down in the front next to ms.Rogers. it then gets really quite. The bell rings and Ms.Rogers starts to introduce herself.

Ms.Rogers: hello am Ms.Rogers and I will be you homeroom and 1 period teacher I am so glad to meet you all and I hope we have a great year here.

After some time of her talking she went back to her desk and sat down. I banged my head on the desk and whisper to myself "I wanna go home"

When I said that the door opened. It was one of the boys from the group and the girl with the black crop top. She was carrying another girl on her back.

She put her down and they walked to the back of the room right across from me. I couldn't help but notice that she was pretty. I guess people tell her that all the time but it's true. It won't be surprising if she has a boyfriend.

Ms.Rogers started taking role call and I just slammed my head on the desk. I heard as she called name by name till she got to the cute girl.

Ms.Rogers:Natalie?

Natalie:huh? Oh wait here!

I turn around and looked at her I then smiled and turned around. She than called my name and I answered her. I heard Natalie say something about me.

Natalie: so his name is Jaden.....

I heard her and I turned around and smiled and winked at her...