part31🪐

A/N: if I'm correct this is part 31 I will probably make 3 more parts and finish my book   than finish my book about Anthony (you should check that book out btw;0) and like I said I've been protesting for lgbtq and mexican lives and climate change and much much more so I will probably be taking a break before making more story's but please leave what ya want me to write next it can be about any tiktoker. I will be making 2 books so please it can be about love, murder, anything  I will be more active with those books so let me know.

I opened the door and my heart dropped. Right there in front of me was Jaden's mom.

(Let's call her jade)

Jade:omg Natalie....

She hugged me tightly and I hugged her back. We weren't close but she was there for me when the others weren't.

Jade: Jaden can't be dead....

Nat:I'm sorry but they told us he was..
They didn't even let us see if he really was...

Jade:no...

Nat:I'm sor-

Jade:THAT WAS MY SON!!!

she starts crying and crying and it makes my heart feel heavy I never thought I be crying with my boyfriends death with his mom.

Jade: where's Evey?

My heart got very heavy and I felt like I couldn't breath.

Nat:she's also gone ....

I said as I cried softly.

Jade:I'm sorry... My grand daughter And son are in heaven... Dancing and doing what they do best......

Jade&Nat: Laugh together....

We both looked at each other and smiled..

Nat: we'll see them again.... And we will tell their story's.....

Jade soon got a call.

Jade:we are on our way goodbye.

She hangs up and grabs my hand.

Nat:where are we going....

She never told me but kept dragging me.

We got into the car and made our way

We got to a House it had 2 story's and was kinda small  uhhh where are we...

Jade:JUST COME ON!
She yelled since she was far away.

I started to walk faster but my side was starting to hurt the most painful part on my body.

I looked down at it but nothing was Wrong so I kept going. It hurt walking up the hill but I kept saying do it for Jaden..

After 10000 do it for Jaden's later I made it up the hill.

Nat:I hope you're ganna carrie me back do-
It was him...

Nat: is this... Actually you..
I walked up to him and put my hand on his check.

Jade: i thought the same....

I just felt him move and my heart was just shattered.

Nat: if this was supposed to make me feel better....

Jade:yes!

Nat:it's not..

I let go of his cheek.

He told me to wait..... But I walked away anyways.

Going down the hill way easier than going up the hill. I kinda made my way down the road I was going in the car with that fake wanna be guy.

I made my way through the forest and into the neighborhood. We weren't that far from home my house was one of the last ones. I soon got home and locked the door. Bryce was on my couch with Josh.

I was crying on the way in. They heard me and looked at to see who it was.

I slowly made my way Inside.

Bryce: oh babeys...
He said as he got up and came over.

Josh followed.

He hugged me so tightly his hugs made me feel 10x Better. Josh than came into the hug. I closed my eyes and let the pain go away. Bryce than says softly.

Bryce:just remember.... Nessa sharted on herself...

I giggled and josh busted out laughing we all died of laughter.

Nat:ok ok that's enough
I say trying to keep it in from laughing.

Josh: enough ya got the ugly laughs out.

Bryce:omg my sides hurt...
He says trying to stop laughing.

I looked into the kitchen hungry.

Nat:BRYCE  JOSH DID YOU EAT MY CHIPS?

i hear then hide a bag and I giggled

Bryce:NoOoOoOo

Josh:maybe Griffin!

Nat:well it was one of you!

Josh:how about a dinner date!!!!

Bryce:with who?

Josh:the 5 of us!

Nat:so who's the 5?

Josh: you me bryce, Griffin, and noen!

Nat:I'm down!

Bryce: but Natalie and I have to pick!
No
Josh:fine.

______________________________________A/N:  it was short but I have something big gor you guys. Who did you think it was? Tell me in the comments:) I love you update soon!!!!