Time....

(no Recap on this one there's a reason)

I felt the world stop. I looked everywhere but everything was just still. Nobody was moving. No noice. I was on the floor. The earth started shaking and I took cover.

Nat:mom!?

Nat: payton!

Nat:Parker!

Nothing..... I got up and started to walk around. The thing was I was still at the hospital. I ran as I saw darkness in back of me. I ran and ran until I got to the front desk. I was trapped.

Nat:what do you want from me?!?

Man:you have 3 wishes!

Nat:who are you?

Man:I know you can't really understand what's going on right now but you're going to have to trust me....

Nat:your voice sounds familiar....

Man:atta girl that's it....

Nat: uncle max?

Max:yes kiddo it's me...

Nat:why do you look like that?

Max: because am in the real world. You're just dreaming,well I think you are......

Nat:so your saying I have 3 wishes?

Max:yes! But you have to use them wisely everything comes true...

Nat:well for my first wish.... I want the boys and my whole family and friends to be okay and safe right now....

Uncle maxs snaps his fingers.

Max:done!

Nat:I want you to come back with us!....

Max: Natalie you know I can't do that...

Nat:but you said anything!....

Max:how about this... You can come and see me with who ever you would like?

Nat:yes!

Max:okay, but you will only get to 35 then after that you will be a 17 year old girl again that works for all your family and friends as well!

Nat:yes!

He snaps his fingers again.

Max:2!

I think really hard about the 3rd one.

Nat:that we all have a happy ending...

Max:3!.....

I fell a burst of wind.

Max:okay Natalie the time has come to a good bye.

Nat:can I stay just for 5 minutes?

Max:okay but then you gatta go paytons waiting for you down there!

Nat:soooo am dead?

Max:well idk how to say it...

Nat:I still got my phone!

Max:let's take a picture!

We took a picture and shared a few memories.

Max:just because am not there doesn't mean am not with you!

Nat:I know uncle max and I respect that you treat all if us as your niece's and nephew's!

Max:No problem!, How is my wife and son?

Nat: there okay! You son is so big now... 14 almost 15!

Max: I miss them Soo much...

Nat:they miss you too.

Max:what about your mom?

Nat:she's doing better actually... She is getting married again with a guy who respect you and all of us. She cries every now and then but she loves you very much...

Max:one day bring her for me!

Nat:I promise I'll bring anyone you want!

Max:one more thing!

Nat:yes uncle max?

Max:I know you and Jaden will work things out... I wanna meet all the boys and I wanna have a talk with them....

Nat: I'll try my best!

Max:I love you!

Nat:I love you too!

He hugs me and I fall asleep and feel the world shake again.... And just like that am up ......

TBC....

(A/N I will post another one soon. I know this might not make sense but some people would put this as her angle. This part of the story is for my best friend who I promised i would write a novel! It's been 4 years without him and I feel like he's doing great and we miss him every day. Am writing this to tell you that even tho you're having a bad day or week, mouths,or years I promise it will all get better and if you need someone or something am always here.

Sorry this is short I wanted a short chapter about them too💜)