The hang out

Recap:Jaden asked you to hang out you agreed. You went to your favorite breakfast place in town. He opens the car door for you....

Nat:Umm thanks. You say as giving him a smile.

Jaden:no problem.he smiles back.

Y'all start to walk inside. He opens the door for you as you guys go in.

Nat:Jaden you don't have to be such a gentleman. You say as you sit down.

Jaden:yes I do, can't really find boys who still do that!

I mean he wasn't wrong every other  guy I went out with ended up badly...

Nat:okay.                                                        you say as you smiled at him

You order what you want and so does Jaden.

Jaden: Natalie?

Nat:yes hossler?

Jaden:damnn sick nickname he says as he grabs a napkin from the table.

You laugh.

Nat:okay what is it?

Jaden:what to get to know each other? We only know the simple things about it each other. Help improve my thought about you...

Nat:sure!

Jaden: okay, you start.

Nat:if you could live anywhere, where would you be?

Jaden:LA!

We where in New Jersey. He was right actually. To be famous I would had already expected for him to already be there.

Jaden:what about you?

Nat:same it sounds great over there...

Jaden: where do your parents work?

You look at the ground then back up at Jaden.

Nat:my mom is a nurse,she's basically never home,and my dad... Umm he and my mom got in a divorce when I was younger. He ummm....

Jaden could tell something was wrong.

Jaden:hey,hey you don't got to tell me if you don't want to....

Nat:I've never told anyone but Griffin and Avani... But I feel like I need to get it off my shoulders....

Jaden:you can tell me anything... Don't be ashamed too am always here for you....

He grabbed your hand.

Jaden:so when you're ready go ahead I would be listening...

The food gets here so Jaden let's go of your hand. Your phone beeps very loudly..

Jaden:is it your phone or my phone?

Nat:it's mine....

You check to see you got 3 missed calls from Payton and 5 texts saying "call me back it's important"

Nat:he called me 3 times saying call me back it's important...

Jaden:call him back...

Nat:okay..

You call him back and he answered on the 3rd ring...

Nat:hey payton what's up?

Pay:umm I know you're with Jaden and you guys are busy on y'all's date b- ...

Jaden's shakes head  and smiles. You interrupt him.

Nat:it's not a date! you say as you smile

Pay:well that's not the important thing because...

Nat: because what?

Pay:your dad got out of prison and he's looking for you....

Your heart dropped. Your smile faded. She shiver as you get flashback's.....

Flashback

Mom:Natalie!!!!! Run go call Uncle max tell him we need help..

Nat: okay I will!!!

I run upstairs and call Uncle max. You could here my parents fighting downstairs.

Uncle max:am 2 minutes away hide in the closet and don't move do you here me?!?

Nat:yes uncle max...

*A few minutes later*

Uncle max was there. Dad had stabbed him... Mom was beaten very badly. He was looking for me....

Dad:where are you? Come out you little bitch!

You cried when he saw you. He picked you up and threw you across the room and you hit your head hard on the wall

The police got there and took dad... They took mom, uncle max and I to the hospital to find out uncle max had passed away a few hours later... Mom was in a comma for a few days and I just had bumps and bruises. I missed place a few bones,but nothing that badly like uncle max and mom...

I cried my eyes out when they told me what happened to uncle max.... He was my first best friend.. he was there for me when my parents couldn't be... He was my mom's older brother....

*End of flashback*. ....

Jaden's pov:

I saw Natalie shaking and she was scared I took the phone and put it on the table. I sit next to her and hug her tightly right into my chest... Payton never hung up but he was scared... She cried and all I could do was rock here in my arms and tell her it would be okay... I had my chin on her head as I was rocking her.

I wanted to know what she was thinking... What was scaring her...

(A/N) thanks so much for reading this I will be writing chapter 8 in a bit don't know when to post it tho😂 I will try my best to upload every day but I am busy so yeah... My step-brother suggested I should of told y'all the flashback and now I think it was a good idea. If you got any ideas please leave them in the comments or don't be scared to message me~Your friendly crackhead 😂