part 26 I think

I turned it around and it was..... Negative....

Nat:that's wired....

Jaden:oh....

Jaden looked upset. Everyone looked at him confused.

Avani:well at least we know you're not pregnant..

Griffin: Yeah...

Nat:than what's wrong with me?!?

Pay:idk maybe it's just a stomach bug?

Griffin:yeah maybe if it is you'll be better by then...

Jaden walked out the room.

Nat:Jae?

I walked after him as he opened the door and left the house.

Ant: what's wrong with baby Jaden?

Pay: Yeah?....

Nat:I don't know....
I said grabbing my stuff and putting on my shoes.

Griffin: where are you going?!?

Nat:to find Jaden!

Avani:no you are staying here!
She said grabbing my arm.

Nat:no I'm ganna go looking for him!

I ran out of the house while Anthony and the others followed behind me.
I got into my car and drove to where I thought I would find him the park.

I walked around and looked but I couldn't find him. I called his phone and he didn't pick up. Did he really want to be a dad? I got in my car and left to the beach he had to be there....

As soon as I got there I left to the shore . I saw him sitting there and I walked up behind him and sat next to him.

Nat:Jaden you can't just run away from us....

Jaden: I know I'm just devastated... We're 21 now....

Nat:I know but it will happen when we're ready...

Jaden: remember when I used to wink a lot?

I had a very fast flashback of all the times he's winked.

Nat:oh yes... Anthony thought you had an eye infection..
We both laughed.

Jaden: remember when I sang you the song?

Nat:Oh Yes! I actually finished my song for you.... I just never had the chance to sing it to you....

Jaden:awwweeeee....

Nat:did you finish your song?

Jaden:yes it comes out soon!...

Nat:I'm proud of you Jae....

Jaden:I'm proud of you too....

We both smile and I lay my head on his shoulder while holding my knees to my chest.

Jaden's pov:

After some time of looking at the waves it was dark it was almost 11:30pm. I looked over and looked at Natalie to see her fast asleep on my shoulder. I lay her down on my lap and continue looking at the waves. I started to hum a little and sang softly.

(Made up lyrics so no come @ me 😽)

Jaden:so please come home and let me know when I'll be happy.... I've been ready to see our tomorrow... Just let me in I'll promise I'll stay just let's focus on our stars...

Even tho I'm a rockstar I like to sing soft songs to her.. I know it calms her down. I noticed how it started to get colder. I grabbed our things and put it in my car. I didn't want to wake up Natalie so we'll pick up her car tomorrow. I put Natalie in the car and headed home.