Summer Holidays

Yuri was home alone while his parents were working. Going out was not an option because it was extremely hot. So he stayed home and played video games. He still hasn't told Victor and Yuuri that he had a boyfriend and the thought of telling them made him anxious.

Yuri decided to tell them during dinner and was now sitting on his bed and  practiced outing himself in front of Potya "...Ahhhhh I can't. How should I tell them?"

Then he heard someone opening the door "Yuri?"

Yuri stood up and walked down to see Yuuri with a grocery bag in his arms "Could you please get the other two bags out of the car?"

"Sure" Yuri said and walked out to get the bags. He brought them to the kitchen where Yuuri was already unpacking the one he had carried in earlier.

"Is there something on your mind?" his dad asked while continuing to unpack the bags.

"No?" Yuri replied confused while trying to find some snacks.

"First of all the snacks are in the other bag over there. Secondly you could also help me instead of trying to find snacks and thirdly there is definitely something on your mind. You haven't called me pig, katsudon or any of your other offending nicknames for me and you are very quiet. You always act like this when there is someting bothering your" Yuuri explained.

"I'll tell you later. I want Victor to be here too" Yuri replied and walked away with a bag of crisps.

"Fine. Victor will be home in about two hours" Yuuri said loudly so that Yuri could hear him.

Even though Yuuri was home too it continued being quite. That was because the ebony haired man started doing house chores and after that cooked so that the food would be ready for Victor's arrival.

Yuri walked down as soon as Yuuri started cooking. He liked watching him and that also made him feel less lonely "Wanna talk about something?" his dad asked with a kind smile while cuting vegetables.

"About what?" the boy wanted to know.

"Why don't you tell me something about school or your friends?" the man suggested.

"Have I told you about the project I'm in?" Yuri asked.

"No but the school contacted us because they wanted the agreement of the parents. Without it they wouldn't have asked you to participate. They haven't told us more about it though" the ebony haired man explained.

"We are not allowed to talk about it with other students but it should be fine to talk about it with parents. So we are raising dragons there. Mine is a Swedish Short-Snout and we called him Agape..." Yuri continued talking about Agape and his friends from the beast project until his dad was done cooking.

"Well, that sounds like a fun project. But isn't Agape dangerous?" Yuuri asked worried.

"No not really.  I mean yes he is but he would never harm me or Minami and he listens to our commands so it's fine" the blond boy assured.

"I'm happy to hear that you made new friends. Could you set the table? Victor should be here any minute" Yuuri said with a smile.

Without protesting Yuri stood up and did as he was told "You know, you changed a lot" Yuuri noticed.

"How?" his son wanted to know.

"Your behaviour has changed. You aren't as angry as before and you even help me without protesting. I really like the way you are now" the ebony haired man said.

They heard that someone was opening the door and Yuuri was there in an instant. He threw his arms around Victor and kissed him "welcome home".

"I missed you too" Victor chuckled and closed the door behind him.