2️⃣5️⃣

Week Later...

𝓚𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓾🍃

𝓚𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓾🍃

We actually got started on Milani's funeral minus the fact we kept having semi-breakdowns thinking about all the memories.

Laughing then crying all at once.

All we have to do is put on the final touches and...that's where we really say goodbye.

Ailani laid up against me as we put a slideshow together of all the pictures of her from a baby to toddler and just all the fun memories.

"Why was she looking at you like that?" Ailani asked.

"She was turning 3 and I took the ice cream from her and she got mad at me..." I laughed some as I looked at the picture.

I was in a squatting position with my tongue out and my eyes were closed while MiMi was giving me the meanest look ever while flipping me off.

Yeah she kinda leaned the meaning of that at an early age.

"Babe..." Ailani hummed in response.

"Do you think I'm being too hard on them..." I asked and she knew I was referring to Esme and HER mom.

"Imma be honest- well no in my personal opinion I say hell Nah they shouldn't come selfish bitches but I mean that was her daughter and her sister." She said and I sighed.

"I don't know Mane I'll think about it.." She nodded as she added some pictures from her phone.

Milani was doing this little jump and pop dance,"Was you tryna teach her how to twerk??" I asked Ailani and she shook her head no.

"I don't know she just started doing her own thing.." She laughed a lil.

MiMi has on a gray fluffy dress and her hair was in twist, as she kept so her lil dance and you could hear Ailani in the background hyping her up.

'Ayeee get it MiMi get it MiMi ouuu Ayee'

I heard Ailani suck in a sharp breathe,"Imma miss being able to say MiMi now.."

I moved her hair back and gave her a kiss on the lips before we continued editing the video.

"Done..." Ailani said closing the laptop.

"Imma have to go back to Georgia sometime and get my stuff—" I cut her off.

"You know Liam and TJ asked about that and their actually doing that right now." I said and Ailani snapped her head my direction.

"Say sike right now." She pointed me and I grabbed her hand looking at her nails

"Mm- you need a fill in-" She smacked her lips and snatched her hand out my grip.

I laughed as I got a FaceTime call from TJ, Ailani answered and Liam's face popped up.

"Oh wassup lil sis anyway my phone died and Umm...we so we tryna figure do you want this or no—" He held up some tampons.

"Mmcht bruh just throw it away it's only like three in there." Ailani facepalmed herself as TJ laughed in the background.

Liam laughed and turned the camera towards him where he was wearing a short black wig.

"Stiff whereee- stiff where?" TJ said swinging his head back and forth.

"No where bitchhhh." Liam started wheezing you could hear it.

I shook my head at them,"TJ- I- you know what put it back where you got it and please didn't wreck my car guys." She said and Liam turned the camera back towards him.

"We got you we ain't gonna do nun." He said.

"Ight bye." I said and he hung up.

"I'm scared watch none of my shit come back in one piece." She said shaking her head and I laughed a lil.

"You might be right."

She sighed,"Nova had her baby...but she didn't keep it." My mouth slightly opened.

I didn't know what to say,"Like not the bad way she just gave it to a gay couple." I nodded my head.

"Oh she posted it on insta and I'm hungry—" She said sitting up and putting her phone down.

"But I kinda want some peanut butter and banana sandwich." She then made puppy dog eyes at me.

If she think this shit gonna work on me-

She right.

"You didn't have to add in the eyes you could've just asked." I said getting out of bed.

"Thank you!" She cheered like a child, I chuckled to myself heading downstairs into the kitchen.

I grabbed some bananas and started cutting them up then I heard my phone ring and looked at it to see Liam calling this time so I answered.

"Question are you gonna do it??" I made a face.

"Dude I can't propose this early we've only known each other for some months..." I said.

"Anyway we gonna chill at a hotel before we come up there since we gotta drive yo girl car up there.." He said and I nodded my head.

"I really appreciate y'all doing that by the way." I said.

"It's bullets behind you nigga-" I heard TJ say and Liam snack his teeth.

"I'll call you back this dumbass don't know how to start a car." He said before the line went dead.

I finished making the sandwich for Ailani, I'm guessing it's that time of the month.

As I went back upstairs I heard soft sniffles,"Ailani—"

"You ever watched the try not to cry challenge where the Lil girl is like I miss you daddy...like it's actually really sad, I've never cried on these until this one."

God we're already crying over stuff and now this-

"I- lemme watch it..." I handed her the sandwich then took her phone.

12 minutes later...

She was right.

It made a real nigga cry.

"See cAnT blame me now." She said wiping my face with tissue.

"Wait cause I'm really crying over that cause—" Her eyes widened as she hugged me.

"I'm sorry..." She said and I lightly laughed.

"Don't worry about it..." I said and she nodded slightly smiling at me.

She finished the last bit of her sandwich before throwing the napkin away.