2️⃣6️⃣

Listen to it while reading if you would like it pops up again in this chapter....but I believe listening while reading puts more effect on it.

And when it comes up again listen while reading the rest...

𝓐𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓲✨

Today's the day...

The day we really burry MiMi.

I did a quick natural look with makeup today then got dressed.

I came out the bathroom and saw Keanu sitting on the bed.

He had on his suit and had his head down his dreads becoming a curtain for his face.

I knew he didn't wanna say goodbye,"TJ and Liam...said they're coming.." I didn't even Mention the twins.

I haven't heard from them in a minute...

"Alright..." He said slightly nodding his head.

I sat down next to him and laid my head on his shoulder grabbing his hand, "Your dress compliments your curves..." He said and I thanked him before getting up.

"Come on or were gonna be late..." I said, he sighed before getting up.

He put his phone in his pocket and grabbed his car keys.

As we headed to the car, we heard a car horn beep and we looked up and saw TJ and Liam drive by.

"For once they asses being on time..." Keanu mumbled and I laughed some as we got into the car.

We drove in comfortable silence..I glanced into the backseat.

At the Funeral...

Those bitches were here but Keanu didn't allow them to sit in the family section.

"Ailani...LANI!" I looked over at the voice and say the preacher.

"Yes—"

"Would you mind singing??" My heart dropped to my ass.