4️⃣8️⃣

Few days later..

𝓣𝓙🤪

"Okay okay why are we screamingggg?!" Liam asked Zy as she screamed at the top of her lungs making Ailani laugh hard as hell.

"Wassup wit all the fuss cut it outtt." Keanu said getting close to her face in which she slowly started calming down.

"She started having these mad ass fits, like she got mad I wouldn't eat chalk and got mad." Ailani said shakin her head.

"Stop touchin me!" Kemina yelled at Zonori.

"Someone needs a nap," He said rolling his eyes.

"Do y'all know what y'all gonna do for Zy birthday?" Liam asked putting her on the couch beside Zonori.

She instantly climbed down and walked over to Ailani and Keanu.

"I mean yeah, we gonna have it at my mama house, already got the decorations." Ailani said as Zy stood up while looking in between her legs.

"Unt unt.." Keanu said lookin at her.

"What?" Liam asked.

"They said when they do that they lookin for they sibling which is in the womb..." He said then looked at Ailani.

Ailani eyes widened then she punched her stomach.

"Really nigga." Keanu said as she rubbed her stomach.

"She at least gotta be potty trained before another baby come outta here." Ailani said.

"I feel like that hurted." I said and Ailani nodded her head.

"Fy!" Zy yelled walking up to Keanu.

"Why I gotta fix it-"

"Fixaju." She said mugging him.

"I believe she said fuck you." Ailani said.

"That's why imma fix some for me and you not getting nun." Keanu said heading towards the kitchen and Zy of course followed.

"Okay what is fy?" Liam asked.

"Fries." Ailani said sitting down between Liam and I.

"Y'all wanna go outside?" Liam asked the kids and they got excited and ran towards the Back door.

"Don't break our damn trampoline." Ailani told Liam who waved her off.

"Spill..." She said.

"What—"

"You and Liam good now?"

"Duh."

"Okay that's not what I wanted to know actually, now TJ I know sumn is wrong wit you." She said.

"Howw?"

"TJ I may not have known you long but I know-"

"You kinda have known me long but go awf sis."