1️⃣1️⃣

𝓚𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓾🍃

𝓚𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓾🍃

Ailani decided to come and see Chicago of course she wanna come around when it's cold and when it's cold it ain't no joke.

"Oh my goddd!! It's cold as shit!" Ailani exclaimed as she got out the car.

"Didn't I tell you wea' mo' layers but ya wanna be stubborn." I said as I looked for the keys to open the tattoo parlor.

"Whatever nigga shit." She said rolling her eyes.

"Roll them shits again." I said and she just stared at me.

I had the doors unlocked, I looked behind me and saw her about to reply some lipgloss so I posted her real quick.

I ain't showin faces at the moment cause we ain't got time for that drama shit right now.

Her phone dinged and she looked up at me.

"Who gave you permission to take a picture of me?" She asked.

"Me myself and god now either freeze to death out hea' or bring ya ass on." She rushed inside and I followed behind her making sure to close the door.

"You still want that Tattoo?" I asked as I got a station prepared.

"Yeah and I know the kind I want," She said looking more at her wrist that's when I really noticed her nails.

"Aye- Don't ya name start with a a?" I asked her.

"Does it start with an a? Yes it does why?"

"Then why is there a K on your nail?"

"K on my- Ohhh see that morning I was lowkey in my feels due to you not saying anything to me for the past few days and I decided to get your initial." She shrugged and I nodded as I got some ink.

"You sure cause once it's on ya ya gotta take care of the shit." She nodded her head.

"Alright sit back and try to relax." I told her.

She was watching my every move as I got the needle, she jumped at first when I first started.

She was biting on her lip the whole time and her leg was bouncing up and down.

"You know your really cute." Ailani said out of no where, I looked at her weird before continuing the tattoo.

"Thank ya...you ain't too bad yaself."

"Why do you say ya so much?"

"I guess it just stuck around." I said and she nodded.

"So when is your birthday?" She asked.

"It doesn't really matter when is yours?" I asked trying to get the attention off me.

"May 7." She said and I nodded my head.

"Taurus huh? I know ya stubborn just like one but gotta good heart." She smiled a little at what I said.

"Thanks again for the tattoo." She said and I nodded my head.

After some more time and her moving around in pain I was able to finish.

"It's perfect...but that shit kinda hurt." She said as I wrapped it.

"Didn't I tell you?" I asked as I got up and started putting things back

"Yeah yeah...can we go get sumn food now?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"What you want?"

"Ion know Whatever is around here, I don't know this place."

"Chic-fil-a or Shake Shack?" I looked over at her.

"Chic-fil-a." She said fast as we walked out

I took her through the drive thru and let her get whatever.

As we left my phone went off.

@golden.baby
Glow✨🥴
348k likes
159k comments
Lalaoo:Girl is you pregnant 👀
↪️golden.baby fuck no🤣

"You took that picture this morning?" I asked as I turned my phone off she nodded her head.

"Your phone ringing." She said and I looked down and saw it said Birth giver.

"Answer it." I told her, she made a weird face before answering.

"Keanu I swear to fuckin god if you don't come get your little sister, no your older sister can't cause she's out doing god knows what with them bloods." She said before hanging up.

"I oughta not do shit..." I mumbled before making a U-turn.

"Looks like your meeting my lil sister today." I smiled over at her.

"Really? I'm sorry I'm a baby lover and it's weird but like I love lil kids." She said.

"That's good and don't worry she ain't that bad." She nodded her head before getting on her phone.

Let's just hope this goes well.