Sunday

Cato and I go back to his room, and watch previous games. We lay the way be did earlier, his arm around my aashoulder, my head on his chest, and our legs right next to each other.
He falls asleep first, and the warmth of his body puts me asleep too. We slept through the night, and I wake up at about 5 the next morning. I get up, and I start to get dressed.
Cato's pov
I'm asleep, but when I can't feel Clove on my chest anymore, I wake up. When I open my eyes I see her getting changed. "Hey babe," I say with a smile as I sit up.
She turns around to answer me, covering her chest with the bra she's about to put on, "Hey." She turns back and continues with getting dressed.
"Do you know what time it is?"
"Around 5"
"Really?" I'm surprised, usually we wouldn't wake up until 10.
"Well yeah, we fell asleep early," she reminds me.
I walk up behind her, grab her hips, and kiss her neck, "Oh yeah."
I change into more comfortable clothes than what I had to wear yesterday, and we walk to the dining car together for breakfast. There is a large selection of foods on a table.
I'm not too hungry so I just have a muffin and some eggs, but Clove eats some of just about everything.
We stay there for a little bit, and then Aqua walks in, and it's weird to see her without all her makeup. "Well you two lovebirds are up early."
Cloves pov
Cato laughs and says, "Yeah, we fell asleep at about 6 last night."
We go over to the car that has the couch, table, and tv.
Cato sits on the couch, and I jump on his lap and kiss him. He grabs my stomach, it tickles and makes me fall over. He lays down next to me and I roll on top of him, because the couch isn't big enough for the both of us... and other reasons...
My body is flat on his. except my forearms are holding my head off of his. He lifts up his head and puts his lips on mine. I eventually put my arms down, and I scoot down so that my head is on his heart. Who knows how long I will be able to have this?
He pulls me back up, so that my face is laying on his. He whispers in my ear, "I love you Clove."
"I love you too," I kiss him, and I don't want to pull away, so I don't, I wait for him to. When he finally does, it's only for a few seconds, and then he leans back in. This one is longer than the last. One of his hands runs through my hair, onto my back, and the other one is squeezing my butt. He hugs me like that for at least another 10 minutes. His stomach growls, so we go back to the dinning for lunch. As we're eating we can see the station, so I give him one more kiss before we're "just two tributes."