Day eight-nine

We sleep for most of the day, and we aren't too worried about anything, except food, which we still have a full bag of, plus sponsors.
When we finally do wake up, we walk along the stream, just having the calmest day in about two weeks.
When we settle down for the night, we watch the anthem, but there are no faces, so I begin to talk, since they won't show us during the national anthem, "I really don't want to kill you, if it comes down to it."
"I don't either, at all," he says back.
"Okay, I need to to promise me something."
"I'll try harder to keep it this time," he tells me.
"Okay, so um," I begin, "if it comes down to three of us, let's promise not to kill the other person until they kill one of us first, so then we don't have to kill each other."
"Good idea, I promise," he whispers, as the anthem ends.
The next day we spend hunting for Thresh. We are unsuccessful, but we did find a flash of red. I know it's that girl from five, but she's too fast to kill.
Towards around 4:30, we hear an announcement.
"Attention all tributes! There has been... A rule change," me and Cato look at each other, confused. "Now, instead of one tribute, two, from the same district, may be crowned victor."
I run to Cato, and he picks me up in complete joy. He leans in to kiss me, but I jump down from his arms, "We can't," I whisper, "I don't want to risk this."
Cato's pov
I kiss her anyway, and I put my right fist in the sky, and raise one finger to Enobaria.
Cloves pov
Im really glad he did that, I had almost forgotten the feeling of his lips on mine.
I lean back in, and then is begins to rain, with our lips still locked. When we pull away from each other, we run under a tree for shelter.
We sleep under a pine tree, and since we kind of just confessed our love, we sleep the way we used to.
I kiss him again before falling asleep on his chest.