Evaluation

We walk back to my room and I fall asleep right away.
Cato's pov
Since Clove is asleep, I lay down next to her, and fall asleep too.
The next morning, we get in the same black outfits, and go down to the training center. We are all sitting in a somewhat large room, waiting for our turn. First Glimmer, then Marvel, and then Clove.
Cloves pov
I walk into the evaluation room, and see that the archery target only has three holes, and only one in the target, not even in the center. I smirk a little, but then I announce my name and district, and then walk over to the rack of knives. I set the moving targets to the fastest they can go, and I throw 6 knives. Two in the heads, three in the chests, and I missed one.
The game makers clap, and then I am dismissed. I walk out the other door, and I wait outside for Cato. He comes out with a smile on his face, I'm assuming he did good. We went to the elevators, with his arm on me, and he hits the 2 button. I give him a little kiss, and the doors open a little early. Crap! He hit the 1! I rush to hit the 2 before someone sees us, but their mentor sees us as the doors are closing. That was a little too close, we decide not to kiss in the elevators anymore.
When we get to our floor, we eat lunch, and then at 4 we turn on the tv to see what scores we got. The higher the score, the more sponsors you get. We turn it on just in time, Glimmers score is fading away. Cato gets a 10, and then I get another. We celebrate out high scores, until we hear "Katniss Everdeen, with a score of, eleven!" I can't imagine what she did to get that. That the highest score anyone's ever gotten. No one has ever gotten a 12, and an 11 is very rare. This makes Katniss my new target. Cato can get Thresh.
We walk over the the dinning table, and have a small dinner. When we're done, I get followed to my room again.
I go to the bathroom, and I come out to find him on my bed. I jump on him the way I did on the couch, my lips on his. He tickles my stomach, and I roll off of him.
We spend our last night together before the games very close to each other. My head on his heart, I can feel his chest going up and down as he sleeps, and I fall asleep too.