Ugh

We've been dating for about 6 months now, and he basically lives at my house, except he goes home to get dressed and to shower.
When we get to the training center, there is a big board on the wall. On the top, it says "rankings" and it is split down the middle. Girls names on the left, boys on the right.
Adam announces, "This board shows how good you are doing. the top three are the ones who must volunteer, except for those of you under 15."
I see my name at the top and sigh in relief. This may sound weird to you, but I don't want to be in the games. If I die no one will watch over Joey, and besides, I have Cato now. Except he is is on the top. Maybe I can get him to not volunteer, so he can stay and watch with me.
Just then I feel his warm hands hug my hips. "Hey, happy 15th."
"F*ck you!" I saw with a gentle push.
"Woah what did I do," he says while throwing up his hands.
"I forgot I was 15. I don't want to volunteer."
"Oh, well maybe someone will do it before you," he tries to reassure me.
"I hope so," I say with a sigh.
He kisses me, and starts to walk away, and then he turns around and says, "Meet me in the park at 3."
I work on knives until the bell rings at 1, and then I go home to get changed.
I put on my tan Tim's, jeans, and since it's kinda warm for march, I just wear my jacket zipped up without a shirt.
I walk to the park to find him in the middle of the field, sitting on a blanket.
I walk over sit next to him, and give him a kiss on the cheek.
"I thought I would bring you something for your birthday." He pulls out a black box. It's too big to be a ring box, but to small to be for a necklace. He opens it, and on the inside, there is a bracelet, with green jewels all the way around.
"Where did you get this!? It's beautiful!"
"It was my moms, green is her favorite color too, but it's too small for her now."
"Oh my god, thank you so much!" I give him a kiss that feels like it lasted forever, and we walk back to my house. My brother is at a friends house, so we cuddle on the couch for hours, and then go to my room. It's 12 am, so I get changed into pajamas. "Get out so I can get changed," I yell at him.
"Awe, I can't watch?" He jokes, and then he finally gets out.