Venom

"Clove!!" Is the first thing that comes out of my mouth.
Our sleep was cut short, a giant tracker jacker nest just crashed next to me.
I pull Clove off the ground, and scream at the others. "Lets go! To the lake!"
I can hear both Clove and Glimmer screaming my name.
I look back, and see that Clove and Marvel are right behind me. I assume that Glimmer is coming, and keep going.
We submerge ourselves in the lake, and I pull out all the stingers that I have.
I sit on something, and it flinches. I stand up and find a pair of eyes. Peeta.
I grab my sword and stab him in the thigh. He rolls over and stumbles to his feet. I yell for Clove to throw something at him, but she's too dizzy from the stings. I start to chase Peeta and he takes me to Katniss. I start I go after both of them but I stumble over a really big and bumpy purple rock, and I fall into a sea of green liquid.
I stand back up and keep running.
I fall into something wet, and I'm submerged.
I was only stung twice so my hallucinations weren't bad. I quickly wake up, and see that I'm back in the lake with Clove and Marvel.
They start to freak out, screaming and crying, scared out of their minds.
They fall asleep, and I pull out their stingers.
It takes about two days for them to wake up. I use that time to gather some food, and I make a big pyramid of all our stuff.
Just when I am finishing, Clove wakes up. After a few hours Marvel does too.
I show them the camp that I made in the clearing, and we eat some food.
Just then the boy from 3 shows up the same way Peeta did, but this time he says that he can dig up mines, and make our camp secure.
We agree, and he starts digging.
After he's done, we spend a whole day learning how we need to walk to the pile, so that we don't explode ourselves.