Arival

We eat as much as we can before we are forced out of the train. I walk over to the window to see how many people are out there, and it's probably half the population of the Capitol. I give a bit of a death stare, and they cheer even more.
Cato comes up behind me with the same angry glare. They can't see below out chests so he pulls my hips close to his. I almost crack a smile but I stop myself.
As the train comes to a stop, we turn around, and see the doors begin to open.
Aqua walks out first, then Enobaria, and then me and Cato.
Cameras ambush us from the second we step off the train. We get escorted into the tribute center, where we are taken by a prep team, and stripped down to nothing but our skin, and the hair oh our heads. I never catch the names of my prep team, but they tell me that my designers name is Ethium it's a weird name, but everyone has a weird name around here.
After I am stripped of leg, arm, and crotch hair, dirt, and about 3 layers of skin, they have me stand up, so they can admire their work. They have me turn around slowly, and when I turn about half way, I can see Cato doing the same. After that, I go into my own separate room, while I wait for Ethium to come meet me.