Prep

I wake up to Aqua banging on my door, "GET UP!! WE HAVE ONE HOUR BEFORE YOU HAVE TO LEAVE!"
I get out of bed, and I put on the same outfit I wore at training, and I put on a pair of boots that are laid out with it. I do my hair in a ponytail with bands going all the way down my hair.
As soon as I walk out the door, Aqua gives me a bowl of oatmeal, and I eat it on my way out. I am taken to an area where I meet Enobaria, and she takes me to a hovercraft. I sit across from Katniss, and I can see Cato on the end.
A lady comes around and puts trackers in our arms. I flinch when she puts the long needle in my arm, I've never liked them.
It's a short ride, we are there in under 30 minutes. Once we get there, peacekeepers take us to our launch rooms.
Ethium is there, and he gives me a triple layered jacket, with a two on the shoulders. He puts my token in my front pocket. It's the bracelet Cato gave me for my birthday. I put it on my wrist, and I drink as much water as I can, I don't want to die from dehydration.
When I hear, "30 seconds," I squeeze Ethium's hands, and I walk into the glass tube.
I tube starts to bring me into the arena, and I see that it's mostly woods.
Great, a big advantage for seven.

~Authors note~ the next part may take a few days, it's going to be the entire first day of the games.
Also, the story isn't going to go the same way as it is in the original book.