Final five

When I open my eyes, I see that hers are open for just a few seconds before they close and come towards my own.
She kisses me once more before jumping to her feet.
"We need to stop just sitting around," she says, "there's only five left, and we are two of them."
"Alright, alright," I say as I get off the ground.
"When's the last time we eat, I'm hungry again."
"I think it was like two days ago, the night before the feast," I answer, throwing half of out meat at her.
"We should get more, we're running low."
We both go out to find more food. We agreed to not get any plants, since we aren't good enough with them yet.
I hear a cannon and I'm almost positive that Peeta finally died. But then again, Katniss did get away with her bag.
Cloves pov
When I heard the cannon I began to panic. I couldn't see Cato from where I was, and he could've eaten something bad.
I start to run in the direction he's in, and as soon as I get close enough I hug him from behind
"I got scared," I say quietly, squeezing him tighter.
"I know, it's okay, I'm right here," he reassures me.
We go deeper into the woods, hoping to find Katniss, but all we find are small animals and trees.
The days are becoming shorter, since they want to end this as soon as possible, so we begin to set up camp for the night, making sure that we can run if we need to.
I put on the chest plate, and advise Cato to do the same. After that we just lay down, and we see that the cannon was for the district 5 girl, or "the red flash" as I've been calling her.
When the anthem is over, he falls asleep first, but it takes me a few more hours.