Day seven

Our day is pretty laid back today, we just spend the day sharpening our weapons.
Except, at about 2 pm, we see smoke.
All three of us start to run over, but we tell Charles, the boy from three, to guard our camp.
When we get to the fire, no ones there, but then we hear an explosion. I tell Marvel to find whoever lit the fire, while me and Clove go back to camp.
It's no surprise that we come back to a huge pile of ash.
I'm furious! I charge at Charles, grab his neck, and jerk it to the right. Just like that, he drops to the ground, and the cannon sounds.
Just minutes later we hear two more cannons. Great. Marvel got two of them.
We search the ash for anything that wasn't destroyed, and we don't find much, until Clove picks up something long and shiny. I walk over, and find that it's an arrow. Katniss did this, and Marvel got both her and whoever lit the distraction.
Cloves pov
We have a small celebration as we walk through the woods, looking for Marvel and anyone else we can kill.
I start to worry as it gets darker, and we still can't find him.
The anthem begins to play, so we sit down, and decide to just sleep there.
We look up as the faces start to show.
Marvel is the first, and I realize whoever he killed was with someone who killed him.
Then there's Charles, and then the girl from 11. I believe her name was rue.
There's only six of us left then, Thresh, us, twelve, and the girl from five.
We go to sleep, and fortunately, it's cold, so I can sleep close to him, and he keeps me warm, and smiling.