Day one.

"Let the 74th annual hunger games, begin!"
I hear the familiar voice all around me. I look straight ahead, and see 60 seconds on the clock. When I look to my right I see Cato, eyeing the weapons, to my left is most of my competition, Thresh, Katniss, believe it or not, Marvel can probably kill me any time he wanted to, and Peeta from 12 is pretty strong.
I stare at the cornucopia, and I don't see any knives, I'm praying that they're in the back.
When I look back up at the clock, I have 30 seconds to figure out a plan. I get ready to run straight into the back of the cornucopia. I look back up.
10.
9.
8.
7.
6.
5. I adjust my feet.
4.
3. I put my hand on my right knee.
2.
1.
As soon as it hits zero I dart straight into the cornucopia. I grab a few knives closer to the front, and keep going, into the back.
I find a wall of knives, swords, spears and axes in the back. I take only a few, and run outside.
While I'm running outside, I see both Katniss and the boy from four fighting over a bag. I throw a knife and hit the boy in the back of his chest. The next one I throw skims her shoulder, and hits the ground. I throw another one as she's running away, and it hits her bag.
She falls down a hill, and I give up on her. I run back to get my knife out of the ground. When I get there, it's kind of quiet. There is someone hiding in the cornucopia, but I kill him pretty easily. I think he was from nine? I'm not sure.
When I get back to the wall, I see that Cato and Marvel are taking the swords and spears. I open the inside of my jacket, and see that there are little pockets for each one, just like my one at home. I put the ones I already have in first, and them grab the rest from the wall.
Glimmer joins us, and we talk about our kills so far.
Cato got 3 or 4, Marvel has 3, and Glimmer has 1, and I have 2.
When it starts to get dark, we go hunting for more kills.
After walking for just ten minutes, we see smoke.
We go over, and Cato, who kind of took over as leader of the pack, insists on letting Glimmer kill her, since she only got one today. When she dies, all the cannons start. I count twelve.
We try to figure out who is left. "I know Katniss got away. Thresh did too. I think the girls from 11 and 5 are still alive, and the guys from 12 and 3. And of corse us, but I don't know the other two," I tell them
"Speaking of which," Marvel says as Peeta walks over with his hands up.
"P-please don't kill me," he begs, "I-I could help you."
"How?" Cato asks him, considering it.
"I could help you find her. I know she's your target."
"Katniss?"
"Yeah," he has fear in his eyes.
"Wait a second," Cato says, calling the rest of us over to talk.
"Okay guys, I don't know about you but she's been my target for a long time," I whisper.
"Yeah but why don't we just kill him now, and find her later," Glimmer suggests"
"What about you, Marvel?" Cato asks, "What do you wanna do with him?"
"I say we let him take us to her, and we kill them both then."
"Okay," Cato starts to think of a plan. "I say we give him three days, including today. If he can't lead us to her by then, we can kill him. You guys good with that?"
We all agree, so that's what we do.
We turn around and Cato tells Peeta what we're gonna do. "We will give you two more days. If you don't get us to her, well then you better watch your back."
"Okay, got it," Peeta says, scared.
"Let's go," Cato says, walking away. I catch up next to him, and we walk towards the cornucopia. I find some bags, and stuff them with food, since we already took all of the weapons.
We sleep on the inside tonight. I want to sleep with Cato, but I figure there's cameras in here. I don't want to ruin this on the first day.
I have to at least be next to him, or else I can't sleep. The only time I haven't slept beside him in the last six months, is before the reaping, and last night.