•Chapter 1•

Jimin's P.O.V.:

"You'll need to find another job" I hear Kai's voice say.

"Yeah, I can't go back there. I'm sure they saw me" Jin answers with a sad voice.

"You're sad about that?"

"I feel bad about Jungkook. He is still there" he answers and I hear him sigh loudly.

I'm sitting in the back of the car. My head leaning backward against the hard car seat.

My eyes are closed. They burn a little. I cried for a little while and now they hurt because of all the salty tears.

I decide to say something for the first time in this conversation.

Images of Jungkook are flashing through my mind.

'I want to stay here. I'm happy with Taehyung. I've been living here for so long now and I'm in love with him'

"This is what he wanted. He wanted to stay there" I say with my eyes still closed. We're not riding anymore.

It's quiet in the car.

'I love him and he loves me.'

"He's truly in love with Taehyung and wants to stay with him forever" I continue.

"He really said that?"

"Yeah he did" I answer, still not looking up.

"He distracted and fought Taehyung to give me more time. If he wasn't there.. I wouldn't have been here. I broke free thanks to him" I talk out loud but I feel like I am more talking to myself than to someone else.

The only thing I hope right now is that Jungkook is alright. He made a big mistake in Taehyung's eyes. He'll get punished so badly. I feel so so bad for him and I really hope it is alright with him.

Sadly enough I can't contact him. I don't have a phone and even if I had one, I don't have his number. I should have asked it but I thought he would come with me until the last few minutes.

"Wow that is really special" Kai answers suddenly. It takes me out of my thoughts. I look at him and he looks at Jin.

"Sometimes the buyer and his human fall in love but in this case it sounds like Jungkook fell in love with Taehyung even though Taehyung doesn't treat him that well" he explains and Jin nods.

"I hope Taehyung realises how lucky is" Jin answers and I see the worried look on his face.

"I think that maybe Taehyung also fell in love with Jungkook. I'm not sure though. He never said it" I answer.

"Well, let's not think about it and go inside" Jin says and Kai nods.

We have been standing still for a while now. The car is parked in front of a big house. It's a little smaller than Yoongi's house but not much smaller.

It's still a villa and clearly from someone who is rich.

"Alright Jimin, come on" Kai says and they both get out of the car.

I do the same and take a deep breath. Breathing in the cold air of the night.

It's almost 1 am right now.

Yoongi was in my head the whole time that we were riding and I just can't help it. He keeps coming back into my head.

The moment I first saw him, the moments when we had long conversations, when we laugh, when he was sleeping beautifully next to me, the moment when we kissed...