•Chapter 11•

Suga's P.O.V.:

It's been a whole week. Seven whole days. I didn't stop looking for him. I still hope every day that I will bump into him on the street.

I randomly take my car sometimes, just to ride around the city hoping that maybe I would see him.
Sadly enough I didn't hear or see him this week. Damn, I didn't talk to him in almost a month and it's honestly killing me.

The time that he was with Kai and Jin was easier. I knew he was safe. I knew that he was living his life happily with people who treat him well.

But now? I know nothing now. Who found him? Or who did he found? Did someone help him? Is he okay?

I sigh loudly and hit my car steering. A loud sound is coming from my car. A few people who were walking passed, are giving me a pissed off look but do I care?

I don't.

I feel like nothing really matters. I literally feel like a zombie, craving for a little bit... Jimin...

I never thought I would miss him this much. I'm seriously a mess. I'm sitting in my car. I just drove around for 2 hours. I'm wasting my time I know that but I don't want to give up. I don't want to give HIM up.

I sound desperate but I really am desperate.

I get out of my car and bring my phone to my ear. I hear the phone going over a few times before hearing a voice.

"No Suga, I don't have him and I honestly don't want him either" I hear Eric's voice say at the other side of the line.

"Stop calling me. I'm not looking for him anymore" Eric continues.

"You better don't lie to me" I push the words between my teeth.

"I'm not, you can visit me and look into my house I swear. Now stop calling me" he says and with that, he ends the call.
It's not the first time that I call him. I call him a lot to make sure Jimin isn't there.

Jimin is smart. I know for sure he survived. I just want to know where he is now and how his life is now.

I open the front door of the house and walk inside. I walk into the living room with my phone already at my ear again. "Do you have any news?" I ask Jin but he immediately says he doesn't.

Yes, I keep in touch with Jin. I know that Jimin would contact Jin quickly when he gets the chance. I just need to know how he is so Jin keeps me updated. Jin doesn't know more than me though.

"Do you realize that you called not even an hour ago?" he says after a silence. I sigh deeply. "I'm so sorry Jin. I'm just-" I start but Jin finishes my sentence.

I let myself fall on the cough. Taehyung looks at me and rolls his eyes because he knows who I'm calling with for the 100th time today.

"Because you're worried right?" Jin asks and I nod before realizing that he can't see me. I quickly answer yes.

"Suga I don't get why you weren't this lovely with him when he was still with you," Jin says and he sighs. "I know Jin. I really f•cked it up but I'm changed I swear!" I say in to defend myself.

"Suga believe you. I know that you are and you're not the only one who changed" he answers and while he does I let my eyes slide to Taehyung who brings a strawberry to Jungkook's mouth. I'm definitely not the only one.

"I promise that I will contact you immediately after I hear something about him. You really need to make it up to him. It's up to him if he will ever forgive you or not though" he says and I sigh again.

"I know that. The only thing I want right now is to find him.. alive" I say and Jin agrees with me.

"It will be alright. Jimin is smart and strong. He definitely bought himself in a safe position" he answers and I know he's right.

A short time after that we both end the conversation.

I look at Taehyung. He changed the most of us two. I always listened to him. He was the one who really believed that having a human being as your property was normal.

It completely changed though. Taehyung completely changed. After the whole situation with Jungkook. After that big fight, they had. Jungkook was so mad at him and he yelled at him, he cried for him, he suffered for him but the fact that Jungkook still chooses Taehyung over a normal life.. that just caused Taehyung to have a click into his head.

It's like he opened his eyes. I don't know what exactly happened between them after that but now they are like every other normal couple. Taehyung finally sees Jungkook as his boyfriend and not as his property anymore.

I'm happy about that. It also means he doesn't care anymore about Jimin and I. I can do what I want.

Taehyung was wrong. Not only he realized that but also I did. I always saw Taehyung as a good example but he did it wrong and I was only taking it over in the wrong way.

Luckily we both decided to start over again.

I sigh and take the remote to change the post on the tv.

Me taking the remote causes Jungkook to look up. The tv is playing without any sound. "Hey wait!" Jungkook suddenly says. I look at him confused.

"Isn't that Jimin?" He asks and he points at the tv screen. I follow his finger. There is a picture of a little boy on it.

"That's just a litt-" I want to say but I stop when I look at the picture again. That little boy really looks like Jimin but he looks like a 9 years old version of him or something.

I gasp and quickly turn the sound on. This can't be, right? My heart starts beating faster and I suddenly feel very hot.

"After more than 5 years the Park family is finally complete again. Their son, who was 12 years old when he got kidnapped, is finally back home. The boy was missing for more than 5 years. Where the boy suddenly came from again is still a question for us. We are sure Jimin will tell his story very soon but first, we let him enjoy the time he has now with his family" the newsreader explains.

I just stare at the tv, not knowing what to do. Suddenly my phone goes off.

Jin: did you just see the news?!

Me: Yes! I NEED to visit him!