•Chapter 24•

Jimin's P.O.V:

"I need to go Minnie," Scott says and I pout. "Do you really have to?" I ask and he nods. "Yeah I really have to Minnie, the teacher said I had to be a few minutes earlier and I even think she'll be mad because the bell will literally go in 3 minutes. I had to be there already" he says and I just nod.

"Go! Quickly" I say and I push him softly. "Love you Minnie," he says before leaving our table, walking to the right classroom.

Its lunch time now and apparently Scott has to be in class earlier for some odd reason. Prom was a week and a half ago. What means that Scott and I have been together for a week and a half. I still can't say 'I love you too'. I don't get how he can say it that easily.

"You still can't?" Frado asks and I shake my head. "No, I still can't. Is that weird?" I ask and I give him a worried look.

"No! Not at all, I mean a week and a half isn't that long so I get it but you know a lot of people our age don't have a hard time saying it nowadays" he says but I shrug my shoulders.

"I can't say it because if I would say it now it wouldn't be real," I say and Jungkook looks confused. "What are we talking about?" he asks and Ella answers.

"He can't say 'I love you' to Scott yet," she says simply. I can't help but notice Yoongi looking up from his food.

"You don't love him?" Jungkook asks and I shrug my shoulders. "I think I do!" I say but Jungkook looks at me with his eyes squeezed. "Normally if you really love someone it shouldn't be that hard," he says what makes me roll my eyes.

"Well, I guess I don't love him then," I say with anger in my voice and that's when the bell is heard. I quickly take my stuff and walk away from my friends.

"Jimin! I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that!" Jungkook yells. "Never mind it's fine" I yell back but I don't stop walking away.

Maybe I don't love Scott yet but I don't want to say that out loud. I feel so guilty about it. I mean Scott says he loves me all the time without any problem and I can't even say it once.

I suddenly feel someone walking next to me. "Hey, are you alright?" Yoongi asks and I nod. "Yes, perfectly fine don't worry" I answer and he nods.

"You have an update on the story?" I ask and Yoongi looks at me with big eyes. "The one about the queen?" I ask to make sure that he knows what I'm talking about.

"Yeah yeah I know which story you mean I was just not expecting you to bring it up again," he says but I don't answer on that.

We reach our classroom and both take a seat. "I have an update about it," he says while we take our books, putting them down on the desks.

"There was a gala ball and the queen went with the Prince because the prince asked her to. They had a lot of fun and somehow the prince captured the queen's heart. I guess the prince is the king now" he says and I look at him with big eyes and thoughtful look.

I think about the words that just left his mouth.

"But.. while that all happened the farmer watched. He saw everything and he realized his feelings for the queen were stronger than he thought they were. He wants to fight for his queen" he continues and I get a little smile on my face.

"Great decision from the farmer. I feel like he's better for the queen than the prince for some odd reason" I say and Yoongi smirks a little.

"I think so too! But well the queen chose for the prince at the gala ball so yeah"

I nod. "Yeah" I just say.

"How was prom by the way? I didn't see you anymore after I helped you with those girls" I say and I frown. "I went home earlier," he says and I nod.