•Chapter 30•

Jimin's P.O.V.:

"Now you should tell me if I did a good job with our first date?" Yoongi asks when he reaches his house again. I act like I need to think deeply.

He bought me to this really expensive restaurant like they always do in the movies. You would think it's cheesy and cliché but honestly I loved it and it was a freaking good first date.

I'm not saying that he always has to take me out to expensive restaurants but it was really nice to do it tonight.

"It could have been better," I say eventually when we walk into Yoongi's room.

"It could be better?" he asks and he lays next to me on the bed. We decided to watch a movie in his room. Jungkook and Taehyung are in the living room, we saw them when we walked in. They seem happy when they saw us.

"That's what I said" I answer and he looks at me with a serious face. "Tell me what should've been better," he says and I look at him with a frown, checking if he's really serious about this but it does really seem like he is serious about this.

"Oh my god, Yoongi! Don't even think it could've been better!" I say and he seems to be a little relieved. "It was perfect! I was just teasing you" I say and he smiles, totally relieved now.

"Ah great to hear, I didn't want to f*ck it up," he says and I cup his face in my hands. "You really didn't f*ck it up, I really had fun tonight and even though I said that I wanted to wait and stuff I'm happy that I went on this date with you because I feel like I'm totally ready already," I say feeling a little bad for Scott. I let go of his face.

"Hey hey, don't feel bad for Scott!" He says like he could read my mind. "It's just that I was never able to say that I love him while he said it to me all the f*cking time," I say but he shakes his head.

"He didn't mean it.. he said it without giving meaning to the words. I'm sure about that Jiminie" he says and I look at him with a thoughtful look.

"What is the difference between someone who says it with meaning and someone who says it without?" I ask and he looks at me right in the eyes.

"You really want to know?" he asks while cupping my face in his hands this time and I nod. "Yes" I whisper and he leans forward.

"Jimin" he starts and I feel myself getting little hot inside. I don't even know why because he is just saying my name.

"I love you, my queen," he says and even though the words are just the same words as Scott said to me they feel totally different.

His eyes are just so genuine and his words are just way more... meaningful.

Before I even realize it my lips are moving saying just 4 words.

"I love you too"

His eyes start sparkling and he starts smiling what causes me to smile too. I totally get the difference now. Scott said it so many times but I never felt like saying it back and Yoongi says it once and I just said it without even doubting my words.

I lean closer and push my lips on his, in a smile shaped lips. He immediately kisses me back and before we know it we are kissing each other full of passion.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him as close as possible, wanting him to give his full attention to me.

He groans into the kiss while I moan softly too. "I don't want anything else than this" I whisper against his lips.

"I don't want anything else than you" he whispers back and after that, we don't talk anymore. We don't show our love with words anymore.

We show our love with our actions. Actions. Only loveful actions.

**

I walk downstairs, wearing one of Yoongi's shirts. I see Taehyung and Jungkook sitting at the table and I also take a seat. "You slept well?" Taehyung asks with a little smirk.

"I slept amazing" I answer while Jungkook hits Taehyung's arm but they both laugh and I laugh too.

Yoongi walks in putting a plate with food in front of me before sitting down. "Good morning, my queen," he says and he smiles at me. I return his smile and look at my food.

The food lays on the plate in a heart form what makes me smile widely.

I look up at Yoongi again who is already looking at me with sparkling eyes like yesterday evening. "Thank you Hyung" I whisper and he gets flustered again but nods.

We all start eating and I look at them. I can't believe I'm sitting here again.

The same house, the same people and yet totally different. We all changed a lot but it's positive. It's much better now than it was before and I love it like this.

"Let's do something together today!" Jungkook says after we all finished our food. I look at him and smile while I nod. "Sounds like a great plan Kook," Taehyung says but we all look up when Yoongi groans.

"But I'm lazy as f*ck and I don't want to move," he says and he leans backward in his chair. "Let's watch some movies then and just hang on the couch," Jungkook says while giggling and pulling Taehyung with him to the couch.

They both look for a movie while I look at Yoongi who has his eyes closed. "You like plan B?" I ask but he shakes his head.

"I don't want to walk to the couch"

"The couch is literally 2 meters away from your chair," I say and laugh.

"Still too far"

"I'll bring you there," I say but Yoongi starts laughing.

"I don't see you bringing me there, to be honest. Are you even able to-" he starts but before he's able to finish his sentence I take him in bride style and put him down on the couch.

I look at me in shock just like Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Wow my queen is pretty strong," Yoongi says and I smile at him proudly.

"I'm not sure a farmer is good enough to become king though," I say and he pouts.

"It's too late, this farmer already captured the queen's heart," he says and I nod.

"You're right, I don't even want my heart back," I say and he smiles before kissing my lips softly.

We laugh and we all start talking, laughing and teasing each other, forgetting about the movie we were going to watch.

I feel like it is always going to be like this and honestly... I don't mind living my whole life with the guy who bought me.

Maybe my past just had to happen because if it didn't I wouldn't have met the people who I love the most.

Suga is my past.

But Yoongi is my future.

And this is my life.

•••

Thank you so much for reading this book!!

Please don't forgot to check out my other stories on my account❤