•Chapter 4•

'I want to know more about that new boy'

'He's been here for 2 weeks but since day one he was already hanging out with Scott'

'Hot people belong with the other hot people'

I hear a lot of things while walking through the hallways of the school with Scott and his friends. His friends are my friends too now but Scott is my closest friend.

Since I bumped into Scott on my first day he didn't leave my side. We became good friends and he immediately took me into his group. I met his friends and they immediately saw me as their friend.

It also didn't take me long before I realised that Scott was the most popular boy of the entire school. I watched a lot of movies and read a lot of books. I always heard that the popular people are bitches but I think Scott is pretty nice and his friends too.

It's been 2 weeks now. 2 weeks of going to school, learning new things, making new friends and living a normal life. Jin and Namjoon are like parents for me and I love them.

Namjoon is also my English teacher. Namjoon forgot to tell me about it so it was a surprise but it was a nice surprise. I'm very happy with him as my teacher. He does a great job. He truly is the most loved teacher of the entire school.

School is ending right now. We just walked outside the school but we keep hanging around the gates. A lot of people are passing us.

Some are giving us disgusted looks, others are giggling like crazy, and others just smile but they all do something. They all say something to us or at least look at us before leaving the school.

Like I said.. I belong to the popular people of this school and that means getting a lot of attention. I don't really care about the popularity if I'm being honest. I just became friends with Scott. That wasn't my intention.

It could have been someone else too. I just bumped into Scott and not someone else.

Suddenly someone takes my attention. It's a small blond girl. She is standing in front of me with two girls behind her. I look at her and she smiles at me with her glossy lips. I smile back.

"Can I help you?" I ask insecure. Scott is standing next to me and the rest of the boys are standing around me as well.

"Well you've been here for a couple weeks now and I think you're really cute so I wanted to ask you out" she says and she blushes a bit. I take a deep breath but keep smiling at her.

I'm thinking about what I could answer but before I get the chance to say something Scott already starts talking for me.

"Sorry he's already mine" he says and he puts his arm around me. The girl looks at Scott in shock.

"I know you're gay but maybe he isn't!" she says and she looks at me with desperate eyes. "I don't know yet but I'm going to find out first so try another time again" Scott says again before I can answer but I don't mind.

If I would want to go out with her I would open my mouth and say something but I don't feel like dating her. Or anyone else right now.

So my decision is to just keep quiet and let Scott do whatever he wants.

The girl rolls her eyes. "You're ruining everything for me!" She says between her teeth. Scott's smirks. "Does it look like I care?" He asks and he only smirks harder.

The girl groans loudly while stamping the ground and turning around. Without saying anything else or even looking at me she walks away.

I just look at how the small girl walks away and turn then to Scott to look at him.