•Chapter 20•

Jimin's P.O.V.:

We're all sitting at the lunch table. We always sit at the same table. It's just our table.

Working with Yoongi was alright. He honestly was really sweet and we just had normal conversations.

I look at Jungkook who is looking at me with big puppy eyes. I sigh slightly and smile. "What do you want?" I ask and he begins to laugh.

"Can I have your cupcake?" He asks and he smiles innocently at me. "But it's mine," I say and Jungkook starts begging for it.

I sigh deeply again and give him the cupcake. "Fine! You little child, you're like a 5 years old" I say and I roll my eyes.

He just smiles at me and bites in the cupcake causing to have sugar hanging on his nose.

"You can have mine" a voice from behind me suddenly says. I startle and look up to look at the person even though I recognize his voice.

Yoongi takes place next to me and puts his cupcake in front of me. "That isn't necessary," I say but he shakes his head.

"Just take it"

Now it's my turn to shake my head. He sighs and takes the cupcake. I thought he would just eat it himself but that doesn't happen. He takes the cupcake and pushes it in my face.

I back off but it's too late and my face is full of sugar now.

"Yoongi!" I yell at him and he starts laughing.

"You started it, now you have to finish it too," He says putting the cupcake in front of me again. I roll my eyes and try to get the sugar off my face.

I look at Ella who laughs. "You still have some sugar on-" she starts but before she can finish her sentence Yoongi takes my face in his slim hands and wipes away some sugar from my nose.

I immediately start blushing. "T-thank you," I say and he smiles. "You guys are friends now?" Scott suddenly asks and I hear some irritation.

"Definitely" Yoongi answers

"I don't know. I just gave him a second chance" I say while looking at him and I see some disappointment.

"I don't get how you can give him a second chance after what he has done to you," Scott says with a disgusted face. "He actually took good care of me. The only one who I really hate is Eric and he is in jail. He is the one who deserved that" I explain but Scott shakes his head.

"He deserves it too!" He says pointing at Yoongi. "Can't you just sh*t up and let him decide himself!" Yoongi suddenly says with a cold voice.

Scott looks at me with soft eyes. "Please Minnie, be careful with him," he says softly and he puts his hand on mine. "I will," I say back and smile weakly at him.

"Minnie? Sounds-" Yoongi starts but we all look up when a girl suddenly makes a lot of noise. She was holding paper rolls but they fell all onto the ground.

I quickly jump up and run to her to help her pick them all up. I recognize the girl as Charlie. She is in a few of my classes and she's the president of the student council.

"I'll help you with these," I say and she smiles at me. "Thank you a lot!" she says and she starts walking to the hallways.

"I need to put them on the walls to inform the students" she explains when she stops in front of an empty wall.

"What are they about?" I ask when she takes one of the rolls. She rolls it open and shows me the poster. "It's for prom! It's coming up soon" she explains and I look at the poster.