•Chapter 13•

Suga's P.O.V.:

It didn't take that long before a woman came to open up the door for us.
She looks at us and smiles. "Hello boys, can I help you guys with something?" she asks friendly and looks at Jin who is standing in the middle, the one who's standing closer to her than all the rest.

"We are looking for Jimin. Is this the right house?" Jin asks. He didn't really need to ask. You just have to look at the woman and you can see Jimin. This woman really looks like Jimin. I'm sure it's his mom. She's a beautiful woman.

She smiles again. "Are you friends of him?" she asks and Jin just nods. "Come inside!" She continues enthusiastically.

"Welcome! I'm so happy to see that our Jiminie has friends" she says while she brings us to a room that looks like a living room.

A man gets up from the couch and stretches his hand to Jin because Jin is still talking in front of us. Jin takes it and shakes it.

"I'm Mr. Park and that was my wife Mrs. Park. We're Jimin's parents" he introduces himself and his wife who walked to I don't know where.
Jin greets him in name of all of us and everyone gives him a hand.
I'm the last one. I look at his hand and take it. He has small hands just like Jimin has.

How would Jimin feel about his parents? Does he remember them? Probably, right? I mean was 12 years old so I guess he still had memories of them in his head.

Mrs. Park walks inside again with a plate in her hand. She comes closer and asks us if we want a cookie. Jin says yes of course. If it comes to food he always says yes. Also, Jungkook took one. Taehyung didn't but I see Jungkook sharing him with Taehyung.

"You guys want to drink anything?" Jimin's mom asks again. "No, thank you, madam, but we were actually just here to see Jimin," I say before Jin can give another answer.

I just want to see Jimin right now. I don't want any cookies or drinks. I just want Jimin. "How did you guys meet Jimin? Also at school?" she asks with a confused face.

I have no idea how much she knows already but I'm scared. "What did Jimin tell you exactly?" Jin asks carefully.

"I know he only went to school for 2 weeks after he escaped for the first time with the help of three friends of him? He told me the whole story but I'm still taking it all in. I won't leave it like this though" she explains and Jin just nods.

"Could we go to Jimin first? We really want to see him and check up on him" I ask and she looks at me. She gives me this look. I have no idea how to take it exactly. I think she mistrusts me because I'm acting a little weird and I get that. She shouldn't trust me.

"Sure. He is upstairs, first door" she says and we all walk to the hallway where we saw the stairs earlier. We all walk upstairs. When we reached Jimin's room we find him sitting on his bed with another guy.

He is smiling but his smile disappears immediately when he sees Taehyung.

"What the f•ck are you doing here Taehyung?!" he asks and he sounds scared.

"I actually don't want to be here," Taehyung says and he puts his hands in the air nodding at Jungkook.

Jimin looks at Jungkook before getting up and jumping in his arms.
"I missed you so so much! How have you been?" Jimin asks while looking at Jungkook's face, searching for any emotion.

"I'm doing better than ever before but what happened to you?!" Jungkook asks and he points at Jimin's face. Only then I notice all the bruises and wounds on his face.

I hold my breath. "It's all over my whole body," he says and he pulls his shirt up a bit to show other bruises. "Eric kidnapped me again after two weeks with Jin and he wanted to take revenge on me because apparently Taehyung and Yo- Suga went there to make a fight and run away with Eric's money" he explains and Jungkook looks at him with a worried face while going with his finger over one of the bruises on Jimin's face.