Chapter 21

Jimin's P.O.V.:

"Oh god, Jimin you look fabulous!" Jin says overjoyed. I smile at him through the mirror of the store.

We're both insides of a changing room. I'm wearing a suit. It's probably the suit that I will be wearing to prom. I can't believe prom is this weekend already. It's Wednesday right now and Friday evening is prom.

Time seriously flies. I look at myself. Jin is right. I mean I don't think I look fabulous but I look okay.

The jacket is really shiny but I really like it if I'm being honest. "It's really shiny," I say to Jin and he nods. "That's perfect for you! You're not the type of person to wear a boring suit" he says and he puts his hands on my shoulders.

"It's just made for you Jimin I swear," he says.

"Maybe you're right," I say. "I really like it" I continue. "Great! Come on change again so I can go pay for it and then we can go eat something because I'm starving" Jin says and leaves the changing room. "You're always starving!" I yell and I hear Jin giggle.

"Food is just too good," he says and I shake my head slightly. I start undressing again.

I'm looking forward to prom because I really want to know how it is but at the same time, I'm scared as f•ck. I'm just very nervous.

I also felt so so bad after finding the pictures of Yoongi. He did it for me. He was going to ask me for prom and I just feel bad because I said yes to Scott right in front of him.

He knows I love Polaroid's. I couldn't just let it be so I went to talk to him about it.

~ Flashback~

I walk through the halls, walking out of the school. I see Yoongi at his car ready to get in and ride away.

I quickly start running and open up the passenger door before he drives away. I take a seat in his car.

"Uh Jimin, what are you doing?" he asks confused when he looks at me. "I'm sitting in the passenger seat of your car" I just answer and Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"You want to go back to my house? Live with me or what?" he asks with a little smile. I shake my head. "No, thank you. I prefer my free life" I say and he looks at me with a sad face.

"You remember that night before you escaped? When I told you I had a surprise the next day and that your life would change?" he suddenly asks and I swallow before nodding.

"Yes, I do remember," I say thinking about that very moment. I had the key to my freedom in my pocket. I remember being unsure about my decision because Yoongi came to say sorry and said that he would do his best to give me a normal life.

Even though he said that all and he promised me.. I left anyway.

A bad feeling is creeping up on me but I try to push it away. I did what every other human being would have done right?