•Chapter 9•

Jimin's P.O.V.:

We succeeded. Mo was able to cut the ropes around his wrists and legs.

He's sitting next to me right now. He has his hands behind his back, acting like he is still tied up.

He has half of the bottle still in his hands. It's our weapon.

I'm still tied up. They would definitely notice it if I had cut my own ropes. I have a plan in mind. I also explained Mo what I'm planning to do so he's ready for it.

"Are you nervous?" I ask in a whisper. "Yeah, a little" Mo whispers back. "It will be alright Mo, I promise you" I quickly whisper back. I suddenly hear some noises from upstairs. Light is shining through the edges of the door.

"It's time" I quickly say before focussing on the door. Luckily it took a long time before someone checked on us again. I needed time to recover.

They hurt me a lot and I really need some energy to be able to escape. I look at the top of the stairs. The door opens up what causes light to shine inside. It's hard to look at the man because you only see a dark figure.

I'm not able to see if it's Eric or someone else but that doesn't matter anyway. Who it is doesn't matter, escaping is the most important thing right now.

I look at Mo and see that he's nervous but the man won't notice because it is normal that he's nervous.

The man finally reached us and puts a plastic bag on the ground. I know he will cut Mo's rope now so he can feed me so I have to do something now before he notices that Mo is already free and that he has a weapon behind his back.

Luckily the man is slow. I put my weight on my feet what isn't easy because I'm tied up on the chair. I try to stand and jump a little before letting myself fall backwards so I fall on the ground with my butt.

I knew the chair wasn't that strong so I hoped he would break and I was right. The chairs break what causes the ropes to become loose. The man turns to me again and looks at me in shock when he sees I'm free. I look at Mo who gets up too now.

Luckily the chair thingy worked out well. The man isn't Eric, it's Eric's friend.

"Now!" I yell and Mo brings his knee between the man's legs before bringing it up so he would kick the man right in his private parts. The man immediately groans and falls on his knees.

I quickly take over the glass from Mo and look back at the man who is already trying to get up again. Mo is only fifteen so he wasn't able to kick him hard enough. He did his best though and it was enough to give me the bottle.

I didn't want Mo to do anything with it. "Run upstairs already!" I yell at him and I push him to the stairs. Mo doubts but runs upstairs anyway.

The man grabs one of my legs and uses me to get up again. "You stay here you little brat!" He snaps angrily. He clearly didn't see the bottle yet. I didn't really want to do this but I have no choice.

I close my eyes and push the glass on the right side of his neck. Blood immediately colors the glass red just like my hand and my pants but I don't care.

The man lets out a loud scream. He lets go of my leg and grabs the piece of glass that is still in his neck. I quickly grab my chance and run upstairs.

Mo was still waiting for me. I close the door of the basement again and lock it with the key that was still on the door.

I look around quickly and recognize the house where I lived for five long years. I never went into the basement when I lived here. I mean I saw this door before but Eric never used the basement to lock us up or something like that.