•Chapter 26•

Suga's P.O.V.:

I walk through the hallways, looking for a quiet place. Jimin's hand is in mine and he follows me... well... I basically pull him with me so he needs to follow me.

After class finished I took his hand and pulled him with me. We had a class without Scott or anyone else from Jimin's friends so well... I had to grab my chance now to talk alone with Jimin.

"Yoongi can you at least tell me where we are going?" I hear him ask with his soft voice. "I'll tell you when we're alone" I just answer while looking around. Suddenly I see his friends walking and Jimin also saw it.

"Can I at least tell my friends? They walk there" he says and he points at them. It's lunchtime so they probably are going to eat. "No!" I say and I pull him closer, pushing my hand over his mouth.

Jimin is talking but the only thing I hear is muttering. I quickly look around. I need to go away here before Scott or one of his other friends sees us.

My eyes stop when I see a door without a window in it. The storage room. Perfect. I quickly push the door open and push Jimin inside with me.

After closing the door I let go of him and lock the door before pushing on the button for light. The one single light that is hanging here goes on and I look at Jimin who looks at me with a questioning look.

"Are you going to explain what is happening?" he asks a little sassy. I look around. The storage room is honestly very empty. There is only some cleaning stuff in the corner of the little room and the rest of the room is empty.

I let myself fall against the wall behind me and throw my head backwards. "Jimin, I honestly need to tell you something that you won't like to hear," I say and he looks at me with a frown on his face.

"I thought you would kidnap me again and would take away all my freedom again" he suddenly says what makes me look up at him. "What?!" I ask in shock.

"You were acting weird.." he says while scratching the back of his neck. I reach out to take his hands and pull him closer to me. "Jiminie, please.. don't think that of me. I've changed.. really" I say and he smiles weakly and nods.

"Yeah, I know.. I'm sorry" he says and he looks at the ground.

I push my finger under his chin, forcing him to look up at me. "Don't be. It's my own fault" I say and he bites his lip.

I lick my own and cough softly. "So uhm.. I need to tell you something" I say and he nods to tell me he's ready to listen.

"So uhm.. last weekend when we went out something happened. I saw Scott acting kind of weird" I explain and he looks at me with narrowed eyes.

"I kind of decided to follow him and when I did I saw him making out with some other guy" I finish and I look at Jimin who looks at me with a frown on his face and his eyes still narrowed.

He shakes his head slowly. "Jiminie, I'm so sorry," I say taking his hands in mine again but he pulls back immediately.

"You're lying right?" he asks but I shake my head almost immediately. "No, Jimin I'm not!" I say but he shakes his head again.

"Scott wouldn't.." he says and I sigh. "Yoongi, I know you want me back and stuff but this isn't the right way to get me back," he says and I feel hurt inside.

"You have to believe me!" I say frustrated, pushing my hands through my hair. "Why would I? I can't just believe you... I need to trust my boyfriend. I'll speak with him" he answers but I shake my head.

"You should believe me because you know I care about you," I say and he looks at me. "I would never lie to you about something that hurts you," I say and he looks at the ground. "Of course he is going to deny it," I say and he bites his lip.