•Chapter 6•

Jin's P.O.V.:

It's been two days. Two whole days! I can't handle this. I really really can't handle this. He could be dead already and I wouldn't even know.

"It wasn't a good idea to give him so much freedom. Not after two weeks already!" I say frustrated to Namjoon and Kai.

Jimin disappeared two days ago and we have no idea where he went. Nobody saw him, nobody knows where he is. Kai and Namjoon searched a lot and I went to the police. I immediately told them that Jimin was missing and they started looking for him too because it's been longer than 24 hours.

"Yes, you said that already. We can't change anything about it anymore" Kai says and Namjoon wrapped his arms around me.

I sigh frustrated and I feel a tear rolling down my cheek. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if anything would happen with that little boy. My little sweetheart. He really feels like my child.

I think about what I could do. I suddenly remember Suga and Taehyung. Taehyung can do crazy things when he's mad. What if they kidnapped Jimin again?

I need to check it. It has been too long. "Bring me to Suga and Taehyung's house" I suddenly say, breaking the silence. Namjoon immediately looks at me with big eyes. "You can't be serious! You really can't go back there!" He says and I can see how worried he is.

"I have to! The chance that they know more about this is just too big" I say and he looks at me with sad eyes. He slightly shakes his head. "Jin is right. We have to try this. I'll go with him to protect him I promise" Kai says and he takes his key, holding them in the air before walking outside to his car.

"Be careful, please! I can't live without you" Namjoon whispers to me and he leans his forehead against mine. I do the same and nod. "Of course. I can't live without you either. I love you" I say and I put my lips on his, kissing him passionately.

After pulling back I quickly run outside, letting Namjoon's hand sliding out of mine.

**

Once we arrive the stress fills up my body. I didn't think about it when I was at home but I just realized that they are going to be mad as f*ck. I helped Jimin escape and I really don't think that they liked that.

I sigh and look at Kai who is looking at the house. He turns to me and smiles weakly. "So.." he starts.

"Are you ready for it?" he asks and I nod. I have to do this for Jimin and I can better be as fast as I can.

"Okay, let's go" he answers and he gets out of the car. I quickly do the same and we walk to the front door of the huge house. I take a deep breath and push on the button of the bell. I can hear it going off inside.

It doesn't take long before someone opens the door.

Yoongi's P.O.V.:

"He honestly had a lot of money in his house," Taehyung says and I nod. "Yeah that was very dumb, to be honest" I answer and I take another sip of my beer. "We don't have so much money here in the house that's just too dumb" I continue and Taehyung looks at me from where he is lying on the couch.

"Yeah exactly. Are you drinking again?" he asks. I hold the bottle in the air. "Yes, like you can see! It's only my second bottle by the way" I answer and he just nods.

He wants to open his mouth to say something else but closes it again when the bell is heard. Taehyung sighs. "You go," he says quickly and I sigh. Taehyung and I have this thing. When the bell goes, it is the one who says as first that the other one has to go is the one who wins so that means that the other one has to open the door.

I sigh loudly and get up from the couch. I slowly walk to the door. Every step I take feels so unbelievable heavy. I have no idea why exactly but I have trouble with my energy. I feel like I have no energy. My whole body feels way too heavy and I hate it but I can't help it.

It's been like this for a few days already. Or maybe for two weeks... Okay, I admit it's because of the situation with Jimin. That boy just brought a lot of energy into my life and now that he is gone I just feel so bad, so sleepy and so... lifeless.

I finally reached the door. It felt like forever but really only a few seconds have passed. I take the door handle and open up the door to be met with two people who I never expected to be here.

I feel like I can't move any part of my body. "Who is it?" I hear Taehyung ask. My hand goes upwards and I point at Kai and Jin who are standing in front of our door.

I open my mouth a bit but there are no words coming out of it. I look away from them with a lot of effort and look at Taehyung who is already coming closer.

He looks outside and I immediately see his eyes getting bigger. "Holy sh*t," he says and before I even realize it he runs to the door, grabs Jin at his jacket and pulls him inside. He pushes him against the wall and brings his face closer to Jin's.

Kai reacts really fast, walking inside too and he wants to stop Taehyung but before he can do anything I have his jacket in my hands too.

I didn't realize it but I was filled with anger suddenly. Just seeing his face made the anger finding his way to my body. I do the same and pin him against the wall. "Don't try to do anything" I snap to him between my teeth and I bring my face to his too.

I see the fear in his eyes and feel good about it. "What the f*ck do you think you are doing here?!" Taehyung yells at Jin. "How do you dare to show your faces here?!" I also say angrily to them while staring right into Kai's eyes.

That guy ruined everything for me and Jimin. "Stop playing this f*cking game! I know you guys have Jimin and I want him back! We're here to come and get him" Jin says and I honestly never heard him talking like this.

He was always nice and he always listened to us but right now he sounds mad. I think he is really worried and that makes him mad. "What are you talking about?" Taehyung asks and he pulls Jin away from the wall to push him against it for a second time.

Jin groans slightly before talking again. "Jimin disappeared two days ago! Don't tell me you don't know anything about it! I'm sure you guys have him!" he yells at Taehyung. I look away from Kai's face to look at Jin next to me.

"WHAT?!" I ask. "What did you just say? Jimin has been gone for two days?!" I ask and Kai, who is still in front of me, answers. "Yes, you heard that well. Jimin is gone" He says.

I feel my heart going faster. Suddenly my vision is a little blurry. I take a step back and let go of Kai. He pulls his jacket back how it was and walks to Taehyung to make him let go of Jin but Taehyung immediately hits him right in the face what causes Kai to fall down on the ground.

He clearly didn't expect Taehyung to be this strong. "And now it's your time" I hear Taehyung say while looking at Jin with a smirk but before he can even punch Jin someone suddenly walks into our house.

The door was still open because nobody had the time to close it. A boy walks in. It's a tall boy with purple hair. "I don't think so mate," the unknown guy says and before I even realize it he grabs Taehyung, pulls him away from Jin and punches him hard in his private parts with his knee.

Taehyung groans loudly and falls down on the ground while grabbing his private parts. He keeps moaning in pain and that's when Jungkook runs downstairs.

"What is happe-" he wants to ask but he stops when he sees Taehyung lying on the ground. He immediately runs to him. He looks up at us confused.

The unknown boy is checking Jin to see if he's alright while Jin just nods.

"I think this isn't going to help us. I know one thing right now and that is that Jimin is gone and I'm not to one who has him so the only thing that I want right now is to get Jimin back!" I say frustrated while going with my hand through my hair.

"Let's all sit down and talk about this," I say eventually and everyone looks at me before looking away or nodding.