⚠️Please...⚠️

I opened my eyes and sat up, rubbing my eyes and stretching. I groaned when I realized what day it most likely was. Dances usually happen on Friday's or a weekend or something. I swear I've had a full five days of school this week. Oh my God, is it Saturday? I sighed and realized that I might as well get up and get ready to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING today.

I did my morning routine and decided to put on a pink hoodie with a pair of white jeans. I slipped on my white socks with my white sneakers and I brushed my hair then clipped on my prosthetic. I grabbed my phone and walked out my room.

"Uh...Ashley and Sal hanging out in my living room at 10 am. They're also eating lucky charms. What is happening?" I asked the moment I stepped into my living room. "We're hanging out,"Sal shrugged and Ash smiled at me. Sal looked down at his phone and seemed to be confused. "What is it, Sal?" I asked. "Something isn't right," Sal said. "With what?" Ashley asked. "With Larry," Sal said and he showed Ashley and I the messages. I gasped,"Sal, call the cops. Call them now! Tell them to meet at the treehouse behind the apartments!" I ran out the apartment.

Please don't be too late...

I ran out back to the treehouse and climbed up it. I burst in and broke at the sight that I saw. I let out an ear piercing scream that turned into sobs as I surveyed the scene in front of me. Larry was slowly bleeding out with the bloody knife just inches away from him. I gasped and ran over to him, kneeling down and holding his hand. "Larry...Larry please! Please stay with me! I can't lose you," I could barley get the words out through all of my crying. Larry looked at me,"I-I'm sorry...but I'll be gone soon..." "Larry, no. No, no, no, no, no! Please no!" I said. Larry smiles at me weakly,"Don't change, rockstar. Never change." Then he blacked out.

~~~

  Sal and I sat in the hospital waiting room, hoping the doctor will come and tell us that Larry's ok. Sal sighed,"Dear God. I can't believe this is happening." I nodded and kept staring at the floor. "Scar...you ok?" Sal asked and I shook my head. "I just-I just don't understand...I don't-I don't get why he'd do that," I explained.

The doctor walked in,"Larry Johnson?" Sal and I stood up and the doctor raised her eyebrow. The doctor looked to be pretty to even be working here. I think maybe it was some makeup. I wasn't so sure though. Sal patted my shoulder and sat down,"You can go first." I nodded and followed the doctor to Larry's hospital room.

  The moment we got there, the doctor left Larry and I alone. I sighed as I surveyed the sight in front of me. He looked so...broken.

Was I the cause of this?

  I looked at Larry and sat down on the bed next to him. He seemed to be sleeping but if the doctor let me in here he must be awake. I took a deep breath and started to stroke Larry's hair and run my hands through it. "Why are you here?" Larry's voice came out soft and broken. "Why? Why would you do that?" I asked Larry as I kept stroking his hair. "I-I couldn't take it...I can't stand it. I can't take it anymore...Why'd you save me?" Larry asked. I sighed,"Larry...I can't live if you're not in my life."

"But...you have Travis and Sal. What am I to you anymore,"Larry said. I sighed,"Larry Johnson. You're my best friend...and I love you like a brother. You're not nothing to me and you're not worthless. So don't even think that. Ever." Larry looked at me,"Do you promise?" "Promise what?" I asked. "Promise that you'll never leave me,"Larry said quietly. I smiled a little,"I promise. Just...don't try and kill yourself ever again." Larry nodded,"I promise that I won't."

"I love you, Scarlett..."

"I love you too, LarryFace..."