Chapter 9

"Hide!" Daniel said, half shouting at me. With a swift motion, I manage to get into the closet and hold my breath. I quickly put my phone on silent.

"Hello, Mr Drew."

"Can you please release me from this freaking-

"I will, calm down. Have you seen your girl came by here?" He shook his head. I found a steel hanger that's hanging on the top of me. I just wish I could smack him in the head. "Okay... Wait for me here, I'll be back."I choose to stay still in the closet, just incase he came back in and caught me. "Honey? Please, save us."

I heard a few voices, that's probably coming from the downstairs. "Is everything clear?" I asked, whispering. "Kinda but just wait there."

"FERDO RYAN YOU'RE ARRESTED!" I raised my eyebrows and we both share a look. Daniel and I,  sneak a little bit from the upstairs and I saw 2 guys wearing police uniform. "I swear I've done nothing wrong, officer!" He yelled at them.

"Arrest him, sir!" Daniel shouted from behind me and pointed at Ferdo. He glared at him and smirked as soon as his eyes caught me standing next to Daniel.

"You're not allowed to say anything right now. Come with us, Mr Ryan."

One of the police officer hold him in the arm while, another one walk behind them. They get him into the car. "Fuck you!"Fredo shouted loudly from car after he saw me leaving the cottage. He keeps hitting his head on the car window multiple of times. It gives me a creep everytime his eyes literally follow every movement of mine. "Thank you, miss and mister. We've been searching for him. He did escaped the jail a few weeks ago." If he manage to leave the jail once, isn't he capable to do it again? "I see.... Thank you once again."

"It's our job, miss..."

"Callie. My driver will be here and he's going to drive my car later. He asks me to leave with you and Honey. If that's okay?" I nod. "She's going to be hella happy to hear that."

I sit at the passenger seat and Daniel takes the back seat. I turn up the radio as my favorite song starts to play. "I bought you the album last few weeks. You're still not over this song yet?" I smiled shyly. "Eh, you know me, Honey... It'd be way much better if you don't tell him this."

"What's what? Tell me what?"

"Nothing."

"Daniel, this is her 'song of the year'. If you're planning to get married with her, you may play this song on your wedding day. You're going to make her cry then smile and you're going to thank me. So, take a note, boy."

"Hmmm, shall we be friends, Honey?"

"I-

I crossed my arms and scowled at them. I notice Honey try to hold in the laughter, while Daniel literally laughing out loud." I swear you two.... Just wait, Honey. Oh yea, so you guys and team up and tease me?"

"It's a joke, chill, Callie." Honey added and covered up his mouth with her left hand. "Ha, ha, joke on you then." I replied. She rolled her eyes and "Don't let your man fall for me. I'm so damn funny and it seems like we have same sense of humor as well... Don't you feel like "

"Then, you guys go, have a wedding of the year. As if I care? Not even just that, I'd be free from hearing your complaining bout being single. Daniel, again, write it down." He shakes his head and place his hand on my shoulder. I had a long stare at him and turned away."Are you sure?" He lightly  squeezed my shoulder. "100% sure. No doubt but only expectation, not from me, uh from her obviously..."

"Fine. Do you want to go on date with me, Miss-

"Miss Lee... Yes, baby. I don't think twice." I sighed. If he starts this, then it wouldn't been bad if two play the game. "Thanks, Honey. I already started to like you... Unlike your friend here, why don't you help me to knock some senses into her??"