Intro: Please Read

IF YOU HAVE YET TO PLAY THE GAME AND ARE PLANNING TO OR YOU HAVE YET TO FINISH PLAYING, DO NOT READ THIS BOOK AS IT HAS MAJOR SPOILERS!

Nocturne of Nightmares is my absolute favourite romance otome game to play and so, I decided to make a fanfic about it. Because why not?

There will be a few changes here and there as this book is the game put into a proper story format and I will be putting two OCs, who both have their own personalities and pasts, as well as the MC from the game, who I will be calling Leila, in this story.

I'll also be putting a few scenes and bits of dialogue in that don't happen in the game due to the inclusion of my two OCs.

Anyways, all that aside, here's a little synopsis👇

Leila is a young woman whose childhood was always a blur. No matter how hard she tried, she could never quite remember it. One day, after falling into a deep sleep, she wakes up terrified in a dark, creepy world.

But she's not alone.

She finds herself trapped in this nightmare world along with four guys and three girls. Strangers to her, yet they all seem vaguely familiar somehow.

Who are these people? And why does Leila's heart hurt so badly when she looks at them? Licht in particular?

However, there's no time for her to think about that when heart-wrenching apparitions of their childhoods begin suddenly appearing one after the other. Before any of them can even process what is appearing in front of their eyes, a hideous monster shows up out of nowhere. It's dead set to destroy them. Yet, strangely... Even the monster seems to be suffering.

What could this mean?

They run for their lives scared and confused. Before they can unravel these mysteries, they wake up in a cold sweat, only for the cycle to repeat itself every night after right when the clock strikes ten and the bell chimes.

What is going on? Why is this happening?

Another complication is thrown into the midst, however, when they find out that, if they die in the nightmare world, they die in the real world too.

Will all eight of them survive the night? Will they solve the mystery? Can they put an end to this life-threatening cycle of nightmares? Or will they be forever tormented by their pasts?

****

I'm just going to put this here since not a lot of people seem to realise this while playing the game.

If you need more Rubies, you can get more either by purchasing them with real money or using Points. You can earn Points by clicking the coin icon at the bottom left corner of the screen and watching an ad, which will earn you thirty Points. This option, from what I remember, is only available every five hours. So, another way to earn Points is through the Mini Game. This option is always available and is how I earned the majority of my points.

Anyways, hope that was helpful to anyone looking to play or who is playing the game.

Hope you all Enjoy!

P.S. Who's your favourite character? (in the actual game, not my story. Feel free to tell me that too, though) Mine's Ray. Subaru's a close second though.