PROLOUGE

Xiao zhan was startled when someone suddenly kissed him on his cheek...

"Wang yibo!"he said without looking at the said person for only wang yibo can make him feel the butterflies in his stomach which obviously didn't seem to exist until he met him....Wang yibo...

"Will you stop doing that?"Xiao zhan said in disbelief ...now turning around...

"What?I can't even kiss my boyfriend?"wang yibo bluntly said which caused Xiao zhan's cheek to turn red...

"You!stop that!"Xiao zhan said obviously embarrassed and happy..

Yibo just shrugged and looked at Xiao zhan who looks so beautiful while blushing....

So perfect...

Yibo thought while looking at a flustered Xiao zhan who became more flustered when noticing that he keeps looking at him...

"Adorable!"yibo said while smiling and hugging Xiao zhan who seemed to freeze...

"Seriously?Bo?"yibo's heart started to beat so fast when Xiao zhan uttered his nickname...

He has many nicknames that Xiao zhan gave and calls him but whenever Xiao zhan calls him with those nicknames his heart would keep beating so fast that sometimes he would wonder if it's even normal for someone to always feel like this....

Yibo just smiled continuously hugging Xiao zhan whom he loved so much...

A/N:hi guys!obviously this is a fanfic of yizhan,bozhan,BJYX,wangxian,and many more shipping names but all in all it's a fanfic of wang yibo and Xiao zhan's love for each other....yeah and hope you guys like it!