CHAPTER 5

Yibo woke up to a loud ringing of his alarm clock...

Yibo pressed his alarm clock while smiling..

After that he took a bath making sure that there is no dirt or something in his body and looked for his most fragrant shampoo....

After taking a bath yibo spayed one bottle of his perfume all over him...

And after that he decided to apply make up in his face...

And hurriedly walked out of his house without even having a breakfast while thinking that Xiao Zhan would surely love him more if he's always like this...

Meanwhile Xiao Zhan as usual was very early to come in the shooting place...

And eventually almost all the actors and staff are all in the shooting fim except one person...

And speaking of this one person....the person came but Xiao Zhan who was drinking his tea choked after seeing someone who didn't look like a person...

What the hell is this?!

Xiao Zhan and the staff looked at a smiling yibo coming towards xiao zhan...

Wait let me clarify that...

Xiao Zhan and the staff looked at Wang yibo whose clothes and hair were wet with a ruined make up caused by the dripping of his hair...

Xiao Zhan and the staff couldn't believe what they're seeing....this wasn't the Wang yibo they know...is Wang yibo possessed????

Wang yibo couldn't help but be proud of himself...

He must have looked and smelled so good to be able to have the staff and Xiao zhan's jaw drop just by seeing him...

He continued smiling and walked to a jaw dropped Xiao Zhan...

Yibo was now in front of Xiao Zhan but Xiao didn't say anything he just looked at Wang yibo like Wang yibo has gone crazy while Wang yibo though that xiao Zhan looked at him in adoration....

Xiao Zhan then started to smell want yibo and he got dizzy but Wang yibo's smell..

"What do you think?handsome?"asked Wang yibo to a gaping Xiao Zhan...

Xiao Zhan confirmed by Wang yibo's word that yibo really has gone crazy...

Didn't he see himself in a mirror?????' cause if he did he would have already knew that his look and clothes were far from being handsome...

Wang yibo continued complementing his looks until Xiao couldn't take Wang yibo's look and words...

"Wang yibo?have you gone crazy?"the staff and actors who saw and heard Wang yibo looked at the brave Xiao Zhan for asking the question that has been going in their minds for almost half an hour...

"What do you mean?"yibo looked so confused at xiao zhan's words...

"Wait for me..."Xiao Zhan said and run to the make-up room to take a mirror...

Wang yibo waited at Xiao zhan patiently....

After a while wang yibo saw Xiao Zhan with a mirror on his hand...

Wang yibo looked even more confused...he is starting to get nervous now...

"What's wrong?"nervous Wang yibo asked to Xiao Zhan...

"look at this mirror and you'll know!"exclaimed Xiao Zhan which added to Wang yibo's already nervous self....

Wang yibo slowly looked at the mirror and almost screamed when he saw a very creepy face covered with ruined make up but then he realized that he's the owner of that face..

"But...how did this happen?"still confused Wang yibo asked again...

Xiao Zhan looked above wang yibo and yibo started to feel dripping on his forehead?he's that nervous that he's sweating?!no!he suddenly remembered that even though he thought that he did everything he forgot one thing and it's drying his hair...

Wang yibo couldn't look at anyone right now.....

He felt humiliated...

How can he be this dumb????besides who even applies make up without drying hair first?!Wang yibo couldn't believe himself!

He even said that he looks so good and all to xiao Zhan not knowing that he look like hell!!!

Oh god!why did it turn out to this?!I only want to impress my Zhan ge!!

Wang yibo immediately felt sick and so he walked fast just to be away from the staff and other actors and also....Xiao Zhan...

Oh god!I shouldn't have left house without even checking myself in the mirror!no I did check it when I was doing my make-up arent I facing the mirror at that time???

Wang yibo who realized that he used the mirror while doing his make up felt even worser by his findings..

Ok,he WAS and IS completely dumb...how can he not notice that his hair was dripping wet?!

Wang yibo went to the corner of the forest where he took Xiao Zhan...

he went there and sulked....

"Wang yibo!we need to shoot!why are you here?!"Wang yibo turned around when he heard Xiao Zhan...

"I...."Wang yibo was so shy that he couldn't even say that he is shy and humiliated....

"Come on.."said Xiao Zhan to which Wang yibo shakes his head...

Xiao Zhan who knows the reason why Wang yibo was acting like that immediately sat in front of wang yibo who also sat at the grass...

He kissed Wang yibo and Wang yibo who was shocked couldn't kiss back and when he was about to xiao Zhan pulled away...

"Look..I know that you felt humiliated just a while ago but don't you think that you not showing up in the shoot will make you more humiliated?don't care about what others think....because no matter what you do...it's lovable..."comforted Xiao Zhan...

"You're the only one who thinks like that!"sulked wang yibo...

Wang yibo then saw Xiao Zhan getting his bag and put a thick layer of funny make up and then got near to the river and bend his head for his head to get wet and then splashed his face with water...

Xiao Zhan faced wang yibo and Wang yibo could not help but laugh at seeing his lover's face...

If his face was the definition of creepy right now then Xiao zhan's the definition of ugly...

Wang yibo laughed and laughed at Xiao zhan's face until Xiao Zhan said something...

"And now you find this funny?"

And that was the moment Wang yibo knew he fucked up...