CHAPTER 1

The staff just looked at the two guys teasing each other....

It was a routine for the staff to always see the two guys teasing and bickering at each other without caring about anyone but they can't complain....for it was a good show to see....

They just continued watching the two guys bickering and hitting each other nonstop!

"Ah!is wang laoshi angry right now?"Xiao zhan teased wang yibo who keeps hitting him while smiling...

"No Xiao laoshi!Didi won't dare to get angry at Xiao laoshi!"yibo said smiling and shouting...

"Really wang laoshi?then why hit me?"Xiao zhan asked yibo while also hitting him..

Yibo didn't say anything and just kept hitting Xiao zhan who's also hitting him..

Meanwhile there is the staff and other actors who doesn't understand why the two of them keeps hitting each other but still it never failed to amaze them how the two seemed so close to even be able to hit each other without getting angry....

And for them to see Wang yibo being playful is always new to their eyes...they just can't really believe that wang yibo would warm up to everyone or maybe to Someone named Xiao zhan

the first time Wang yibo came here they thought that the boy will be so quiet but who knew that it would be this playful and naughty to Xiao zhan??

They can't remember when the two started to be this close but their reaction...they can clearly remember in detail...for it was very shocking...at least for them..

They got out of their trance when they saw the two....Xiao zhan and wang yibo just smiling and laughing while looking at each other...

Again....no one knew why they were like that...

"Wang laoshi has gone crazy!!!!"shouted Xiao zhan and ran off far away from Wang yibo who's ready to chase xiao zhan...

Then like a kid they started running and chasing each other.....

"Okay!Xiao zhan,Wang yibo!time to shoot!"the director shouted causing Xiao zhan and yibo to stop....

"OK!"answered Xiao zhan and went close to the director while yibo is left there frowning because his time with Xiao zhan is cut short again...

Wang yibo later followed after comforting himself that when they finish shooting they would make up or at least he would...

**************

It was midnight when they finished shooting it was time to go home but yibo had other plans...

He waited for Xiao zhan and when he saw Xiao zhan he called him...

Xiao zhan then came in front of wang yibo...

"What?"asked Xiao zhan...

Wang yibo frowned at Xiao zhan's choice of words...

"What?I can't even call you?"

"Here goes the baby bo..."

Yibo couldn't understand why his heart is beating like crazy when he called him baby bo....

I never like being called a 'baby' so why do I like it so much when it's him?

"I....go out with me..."yibo said not thinking about his words...

"Wha--i---"shocked Xiao zhan couldn't even continue as he thought that yibo was asking him to be his 'boyfriend' Xiao zhan can't seem to think that he is assuming at that time he can't think straight because of the first thought that came in his mind....

Yibo wanted to date me?yibo wants me to be his boyfriend?oh god!I...but I...I not gay!

Yibo studied Xiao zhan's expression and found it adorable although he wants to keep seeing that reaction he has to correct Xiao zhan's thinking for if he didn't,he's afraid Xiao zhan would pass out...

"I mean go out and see some place or eat and anything....a 'FRIENDLY' date"yibo clarified not wanting to cause Xiao zhan another shock even though shocked Xiao zhan is adorable...

Xiao zhan then started to calm down and when he really has calmed down his face turned red from embarrassment...

"Oh...sorry..I think work is getting on me haha!!"laughed Xiao zhan with an embarrassed look...

Yibo can't help but smile while looking at an embarrassed Xiao zhan....

"If you say so..."yibo mocked..

And Xiao zhan who heard it looked at Wang yibo...

"It's starting again,isn't it?"Xiao zhan asked but he is ready to enter the game...

Yibo just laughed causing Xiao zhan to hit him again...

"Wang laoshi!are you flaunting your beautiful laugh?"

"No way!my laugh is nothing compared to Xiao laoshi's!"yibo exclaimed...

"You!Wang yibo!you started it!"Xiao zhan shouted at a laughing Wang yibo!

"Of course not Xiao laoshi!Didi won't dare to start if gege didn't!"Wang yibo exclaimed again...

"You!Wang yibo!"Xiao zhan shouted which is a cuddle for Wang yibo to run...

"Wang yibo!you don't get to run!you brat!"Xiao zhan shouted chasing Wang yibo...

While Wang yibo keeps laughing while looking at Xiao zhan who keeps chasing him...

"Then Xiao laoshi!you don't get to chase!"another mockery of wang yibo to Xiao zhan who laughed by his words!

"Whatever!just don't let me catch you!"Xiao zhan and started running faster to catch Wang yibo who also started to run faster...

They continued running until both of them stopped seemingly tired...

The two of them seated in a bench...

"Ah!wang laoshi has so much energy!letting a weak adult like me chase him!cruel Wang laoshi!"Xiao zhan said while wiping his sweet...

"I never told you to chase me Xiao laoshi!"another Savage mockery of want yibo...

Xiao zhan looked at yibo for a while that wang yibo's heart started to beat faster...

Until....

"Have mercy on me Wang laoshi!"

Yibo can't seem to think straight about how cute and clueless this man named Xiao zhan is...

Yibo was about to say something until he remembered his purpose of talking to Xiao zhan!

Their date!!

"Zhan ge!"yibo suddenly shouted startling Xiao zhan who now looked at yibo with big eyes...

"What's wrong?!"Xiao zhan worriedly ask...

"Our Date!"

Again....Xiao zhan seemed to have had a panic attack from Wang yibo's blunt choice of words....