CHAPTER 19

"Do you know what its like to be in love?"Wang yibo was stunned to hear the interviewer's question...

After a while Wang yibo composed himself again...

"Yeah..i...have my friends and parents to love so...I do.."Wang yibo said...

Yes..he knows how it's like to be in love..

He's in love right now..but can he say that????

No.

In this industry...he always have to half lie Everytime it asks him something personal...

He didn't want to be in this industry anymore...

He wants to freely say and do what he wants and be with the one he loves...

Xiao Zhan......

The interviewer asked him again and again and he just answer and answer....

After a while the interview was over....

He could finally go home...

Wang yibo drive and drive until he is now in front of their house...

Wang yibo thought for a while if he really would go in or not...

But then Wang yibo's mom is now outside waiting for Wang yibo to come to her...

Wang yibo got out his motorbike and smiled sadly at his mom...

Wang yibo doesn't need to lie with his mom about his sadness....

He never did need to lie to his mom.....

His Mom understand him the best...

Wang yibo's mom looked at him and gave him an understanding look...

"Come in..come in.."said Wang yibo's mom and ushered Wang yibo to come in...

After coming in She made yibo sit in the couch with her...

"What happened?"asked her mother causing Wang yibo to let his tears fall...

"I don't want to lose him ma..."said Wang yibo while sobbing...

"Did you lose him?"asked Wang yibo's mother...

"No!but I think I will..."said Wang yibo again..

"Last night...he told me to stop calling him so much buti said no!I didn't agree and then we argued and when he asked me if i am tired I...felt like my heart broke and so I hanged up....mom...I think I'm losing him..."cried Wang yibo...

"Yibo...you would never ever lose him if you don't give up..."yes Wang yibo's mother knew that his son was in love with a guy...

But it doesn't matter to her...it didn't really need to matter

She believes that love is love no matter what you are...

And besides what's gender got to do with love?would gender ever stop someone's love for someone?of course not!

"Mom...I want to be with him..I...just want to love him..I want to care him..I want to take care of him!I want to do all of those!but why can't I mom?!"

Wang yibo's mom look at a crying Wang yibo..

She had known and prepared herself to see this side of her son when she knew that her son fell in love with someone..but still...she still feels hurt and broke for her son...

"Why don't you do all of that then,Wang yibo?if you really love Xiao Zhan then why don't you fight for him?why don't you fight with him?why are you crying here when you could go to Xiao Zhan and tell him how much you love him?why can't you?are you afraid of showing your love for him?if you really love him and don't want to lose him then baby go to him and tell him how much you love him and don't want to lose him!"Wang yibo's mom said trying to wake up Wang yibo from his fear and his delusion

"But mom...I'm scared about his reaction when he sees me...what if..he say that he doesn't want to see me anymore?I can't bear seeing him looking at me with hate!"

Wang yibo's mom looked at him in disbelief...

"Wang yibo my son..are you hearing yourself?is Xiao Zhan really that bad?you know him more than I do my son!but how come that you describe like that?didn't you say that he is the kindest and innocent man you've ever met?!Wang yibo my son!wake up! you're mind is clouded with fear and worry!"Wang yibo's mom convinced to her son once more...

"But mom..."

"STOP!if you really want to make him  believe that you're tired and don't want him anymore and in the end lose him then don't go!continue being a coward!"Wang yibo's mom finally have had enough she just can't believe that her son has turned into a coward...

Wang yibo stopped and couldn't breath for a moment...

He doesn't want to lose Xiao Zhan and never had he gotten tired of Xiao Zhan...

And his mom is right how could he think of Xiao Zhan the purest person to ever exist in this world hate him just because of something so silly???

Wang yibo finally woke up from his fear and decided to mend Xiao Zhan and his heart....

Why do the two of them have to suffer when they know that one kiss is all it takes to take away their pain???

Wang yibo then walked away from his house and got in his motorbike...

His mom soon followed after...

"Goodbye my son!"yelled Wang yibo's mom...

Wang yibo smiled a thanking smile and sped away...

He couldn't wait to see Xiao Zhan anymore....

He is now determined to see Xiao Zhan and apologize to him...

Due to wang yibo's excitement he never noticed that he hadn't put on his helmet and his face wasn't covered since he left it in his mother's house...

Wang yibo drove excitedly not looking at everyone who sees him gawking and taking a picture of him...

He finally reached Xiao zhan's apartment and pressed the doorbell and when Xiao Zhan opened the door yibo immediately kissed him...

After a while of kissing Wang yibo finally pulled back...

"Wang...yibo..."uttered a shocked Xiao Zhan...

"Don't ever ask and say or even think that I'm tired of you because I never will be tired of you!I love you Zhan ge!I really do!please forgive me!"said Wang yibo to a shocked Xiao zhan...

And after a while Xiao zhan's shocked face turned to a face of horror and fear...

"Wang yibo!a crowd and a camera!"